Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankydon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 09:16 AM
    My view
    Ur views are going to be embraced.Thaanks pal.

THE AESTHETICS OF LOVE

Like a rainbow: infinitely protracted from beginning to end;
    You cannot tell how and where it starts or ends.
    Its beauty fires and burns in the technicolour of its curvature; shooting the arrows of colourful vaccines of strength and robustness.
    Its telepathy transcends over the length and breath of any barricade.
    The synergy of its colours is indomitable; it lights up the diminutive fire of despondency and keeps the heat alive: like the pacific Ring of Fire.

Its shine is always right on time;
    Averting the catastrophe of emotions; suspending the fracas of mixed mentality; uniting the weirdest in uncontrolled tornadoes; popping up calmness in ultimate disbelief and amazement.
    It is the most wonderful of all wishes; unmerited as the breath of life and truthful as the sonorous voices from birds in the wake of dawn.

Like the gentle undulating surge of a virulent stream; moving with grace and success: completely overwhelming; unplugging the scourge of fear and anxiety. Its waterfall proliferates from the turf of robust splendour;
    Blissfully cascading over the natural cliff of adventure; spreading plashes of excitement wholly and over faces in the doldrums; releasing the carthasis of glee and exhilaration.

Surfing on the strength of the surge of love completely sends one into levitation of silence and dumbness: just one dive into its snare, the human mind automatically covets for more even in the midst of despicable infamy.

There can be no athletic miscalculation of bravery in the sea of love.
    Its vessel sinks into safety;
    Its iceberg collapses in euphoria;
    Its fishes swim across dreaded territories with safe wobbles and comfort;
    Its corals decorates with aestheticism, and connects the fragmented cleavages of the heart in clover.

The tidal concentration from the sea of love melts bitterness into tenderness: it's the emblem of the mysterious flow of sincere emotions that is deeper than the valley of decision.

Like the cloud; polished with the nugget of azure;
    Revealing the mystery of gentleness; snuggling the patches of purity and truth like the sports of a leopard.
    It separates the nimbus of unfaithfulness and clears the mist and fog of blindness; extending unlimited progress to mother earth and sassing the insipid fruits of the vine with the caramel of honey;
    Decorating the infant poplar with glitz of grace from the morning dew.
    It is higher than the mountains and wider than the habitation of mankind.

Like the nebulous apple of gold in pictures of silver; completely different from the apple of silver in pictures of gold:
    Not attracted for distractions but distracted for attraction.
    It's patient as the procedural purification of black-gold;
    Waiting with the legs of longsuffering; climbing with the hands of forbearance; watching with the eyes of faith: seeing the realistic crystal shine from the ornamental patience (gold).
    It's stainless as a lilly from the mud but blissful as a tree by the bank of a river; ostensibly productive as an edible cucumber, rich as a chrysanthemum, decked with majesty and excellence; and arrayed with glory and beauty, like the topaz of Ethiopia.

Francis O. Imumbhon
    Copy right ã July 8th, 2005
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 09:51 AM

Writing like this shows you have a very good view.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

View tax returns [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to view my 2007 tax returns online for free

Can't view .avi files [ 14 Answers ]

I really need help. I am an anime fan and I can't view .avi files. I have downloaded every codec known to man but all in vain. I have tried K-lite codec pack which appers to be quite comprehensive but still nothing, I tried avi codec from free-codecs... nothing, I even tried the cccp codec which...

Others cannot view my webcam [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Advent 7084, and have added a USB Advent webcam. Problem is I can see me but when I connect via MSN Live messenger for a vidio link I can see who I'm speaking to but they cannot see me. I've made sure the camera is on and ticked every box I can find. Has anyone any ideas?

What's your view on forgiveness [ 10 Answers ]

I was reading this quote from self improvement with 18 Personal development programs., can you forgive others? How do we forgive when we’re angry and hurt? As a first step, we can be willing to truly feel our anger and hurt. Honouring our feelings by being fully present with them helps to...

View more questions Search