Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarlove Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxypox View Post
    Well if she has shown you both resently and in the past that she can't be trusted.... she might not be worth being friends with. Even though its hard to cut contact with friends, especially people you have known for a while it will most likely be worth it in the long run! Jealousy and negative stuff like that just eats at you in the long run, it causes drama.... it can be upsetting etc.

as for the bracelet I agree with the others.... sometimes its better to lose material things and let go of it then to bring more drama in your life. If he has other things that belong to you. Have him put it outside your place at a specific time or make some arangements with a friend you trust so that you don't have to see him.

You seem to be going through a good process here though! Thats always good. Takeing care of oneself is very important! and there are so many lessons you can learn from this. (in case this is a sad situation for you to be in... just look at the bright side of it! you can come out on the otherside as a stronger woman! :))
    Yeah I guess you are right!!

Well two days ago I was crying for like three hours straight and now I just think about him throughout the day wandering if he is going to call and when I want to call him I just turn my phone off so I don't have the temptation.. you know

I think I'm doing better with this.. I'm just trying to make myself happy and its working a little bit cause I'm so much better then him and there are plenty of guys who want to be with me and will treat me right. I think that the hardest thing for me is because he is so good looking that I don't want to let him go..

But looks aren't everything...

Now for my friend I just see how much this goes on and sooner or later will drift away from her cause I'm going to be moving soon so I think tat will be good...

Leave where I live and leave the drama behind and start fresh!! You? :)
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 08:02 AM

I'm sorry that its hard for you! But I'm glad you keep some enpowering toughts! Like you are better then him! And it is better for you to go through this now and let go of the drama these people are causing.

Yeah!

Jun 5, 2009, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxypox View Post
    I'm sorry that its hard for you! But I'm glad you keep some enpowering toughts! Like you are better then him! and it is better for you to go through this now and let go of the drama these people are causing.

Yeah!
    You I talked to his baby mammma yesterday and told her everything about us..
    So it feels like a whole bunch of weight left off my shoulders..

He is going to be really mad at me but idc..

He says he doesn't have my earrings but I asked her about them and he still wears them..

I'm going to meet up with her sometime soon..

Its weird cause she is aunts friend..

I will let you know more later g2g
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 07:50 AM

Why are you going meet up with this girl?

Some how your setting yourself up for drama. Why don't you just move on and stop worrying about getting your things back and talking to his baby mother. The two of you plan on being friends?

Jun 5, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Why are you going meet up with this girl?

Some how your setting yourself up for drama. Why don't you just move on and stop worrying about getting your things back and talking to his baby mother. The two of you plan on being friends?
    Just so I know who I'm talking to. She seems really nice and she is friends with my aunt so...

How am I setting up from drama?
    Idc about him anymore I'm not some piece of meat you know.. the days he was with me he was with her too..

When he would sleep over he would leave and go to her house:mad:
    So I just feel like getting even.. without hurting him you know!!

I don't know if we going to be friends but if I need anything she is there for me and vice versa!

He still wears my earring even around her he said tat he got it from a store called claires... what guys do tat?

So idc about them he can have them
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 01:10 PM

What do you mean by "so i just feel like gettin even.. without hurting him ya know!!!!?"

That is my point you doing all of this with a hidden agenda. Whatever happen to just moving on?

Also, it doesn't matter if she is a friend of your aunt.

Jun 8, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    What do you mean by "so i just feel like gettin even.. without hurting him ya know!!!!?"

That is my point you doing all of this with a hidden agenda. Whatever happen to just moving on?

Also, it doesn't matter if she is a friend of your aunt.
    LMAO...
    Your right... I just forgot about him and don't want nothing to do with him.,.

He is bogus and I'm better then tat...

So I MOVED ON!

Jun 12, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlove View Post
    LMAO...
    ur right... i just forgot about him n dont want nothing to do with him.,.

he is bogus n im better then tat...

so I MOVED ON!!
    But there is another problem?

Just guess
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 11:15 AM

1- He is back and begging for another chance, your confused

2-You bought his BS, and had sex, now your confused

3-Your pregnant with his child, your confused

4- She is pregnant with his child, your confused

5-Your just confused

Okay am I close?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama - What Do I Do? [ 5 Answers ]

So I had been dating this guy for about 8 months... we decided to take a little break, and we split amicably but remained in contact. We both told each other that we still loved each other and wanted to work things out eventually... we ended up deciding mutually after a month or so that we were...

Baby mama drama [ 11 Answers ]

Does my husband have rights to his baby if he's paying childsupport his baby mama don't want him to have anything to do with this child

Baby mama drama [ 5 Answers ]

I am a new father who is going through a nasty custody dispute. I have a beautiful baby girl who the mother does not want me to have any contact with. I really don't know her reasons or motivations all I know is two weeks after she was born we got into a fight and she went behind my back filed...

Baby mama drama [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know is it possible for a mother to go to child support office and ask for more child support money when she is already getting a good amount of money. And is it possible for her to tell the court she want the father to stop seeing the kids even if he's paying child support. He is a...

Baby mama drama [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me, please, How does a wife deal gracefully with her husbands baby mama... from the past... he has a daughter with her (my stepdaughter) and we have a great relationship. I love my husband, and I don't want to be a y woman... but his ex is VERY trying. Does anyone have similar experiences?

View more questions Search