Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jagler Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Fighting with my girlfriend how do I fix it.
    OK me and my girldfriend lets call her liz... weve been good friends since she was a freshman and we started dating the following year... by the way she was 15 and I was 18when we started dating but anyway we were dating for about 5 monthes and than she wanted to date this other guy so I said OK fine but we still stayed friends and they only dated for a month... soon after that we got back together... we stayed together for about 3 months... and than she met this guy in lets say New York while she was visiting family... she wanted to breakup again because she felt we weren't technically together because my mom has a problem with us being together... becuz of the age... well at this point I'm 19 and she's 16... so I said OK... fine... so she dated this guy and at first we didn't talk for a couple of weeks.. but than we started talking... and her and this guy dated for about 6 months but afterawhile things went bad and they ended it... well we got back together again and she promised that she would never hurt me again and that she wouldn't even leave I even bought her a promise ring... so we have been together for about 4 monthes now but she started to get feelings for this guy and before that we were fighting a lot... she said she needed time to herself so she said she didn't want to c me or talk to me for two weeks and during that time she's been working on a prom dress at a friends house where her friends brother is the guy she likes but he is only 13... I want to fix things... because I do love her and ik she loves me... shes just had a bad past... and I don't know what to do... she found out I was smoking during the 6 monthes she dated the other guy and she was furious... I told her id quit but I didn't and later when we got back together I told her I quit when we had got back together she was mad because id lied to her... wat should I do...
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 10:31 AM

I read lets say half of that, and got all I needed. You're a back up plan. She keeps you around for when all the other guys don't work out, you'll always be there. She doesn't like you or respect you. She's a user.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 12:47 PM
    You can't fix things between a man and a child! Get some one your own age, as this kid is playing your old a$$ like a fiddle, and all you say is

So I said OK... fine...
    Please tell me you have adult things to do. Let her play her games with kids her own age.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 02:18 PM

Yes, she is playing Jr High dating games and he somehow can't see over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat and dog are fighting [ 2 Answers ]

My friend has a calico cat and and a dog and all the sudden they stared fighting over nothing.they have lived together all their life and have never had a problem before. She does not want to get rid of them but she does not want them to get hurt. She tries to keep them separate but she has a...

Es fighting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello We are having a huge problem with our youngest Ellie, who lives with her mum Daisy and dad Louis. Please see story below. Would you have any suggestions, have you come across this problem before? Help? Lol Everything has been fine with our happy little family until just before new year...

Fighting mom [ 3 Answers ]

I have trouble with fighting with my mom, and she is soooo nice, but sometimes I push it too far, I can't handle my emotions, what can I do to help? Please help!!

Fighting over the WILL [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there My husbands father passed three weeks ago but my husband and sibling have not had a chance to greive as another sibling has gone into the fathers house and taken and sold all the contents currently they are selling now. The thing is 2yrs prior my mother in law died and this sibling did...

View more questions Search