Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hathor Posts: 73, Reputation: 9

Apr 5, 2009, 06:35 AM
    Eskimo kiss and forehead kiss
    Not sure if this question should be in this forum or in relationship

Anyway, just out of curiosity, what can frequent eskimo kissing and forehead kissing in a relationship tell about the significant others who initiate it and the relationship itself? I know that just a couple of physical gestures cannot determine the overall personalities of the persons or explain the entire relationship. But I think it tells something, no?

Some of my boyfriends eskimo kissed me, some didn't. Some kissed me frequently on the forehead, some didn't. Are these 2 types of kiss supposed to be the most subtle and endearing of all other kisses?
    R-J-S-InLove Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 06:59 AM

Well for me when my boyfriend kisses my forehead I feel he cares about me, I take it as some kind of a blessing, something that tells me that he wants me safe and happy...

As for an Eskimo kiss shows that you are his beloved and he's happy to have you with him...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 11:42 AM

I like all kissing, and think its just a personal preference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to kiss [ 18 Answers ]

I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?

How should my first kiss go? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I really ned sum help OK I'm 13 and I'm going to kiss my new boyfriend for the first time. What would be the best type of kiss? Here is some info on the senario: We are going to be sitting in my room watching a scary movie together on my bed the lights will be off and I don't...

I want my first kiss already! [ 9 Answers ]

So tomorrow I'm going to this guy's house that I have liked only until recently but I have known him for a long time, but we are not like bff's or watever. My family and his family are close, and also me and family are going to his house to sleepover cause we are coming from a different state, and...

When do I kiss her? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem how do I know when to kiss her and how do I know she wants me to kiss her??

View more questions Search