Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Mar 18, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Here's her first post... pretending to be the other "baby mama".

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...ml#post1593517
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 02:00 PM

Her pretending to the other baby mama what was that all about? I mean really!
    daddysgirl86 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren6 View Post
    Here's her first post...pretending to be the other "baby mama".

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...ml#post1593517
    This girl is really dumb. She needs to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused:
    crystrinnjosh Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Clear Up About My Questions!
    Sorry if I offended anybody with my questions, yes on my first question about (back child support) I was speaking from the babymamas point of view to see if her actions were viewed as wrong, which I didn't lie about any of the details and he was never in a serious relationship with her just sex, and when she told him she was pregnant she was 4 months and both of them had moved on to other people, plus I would never interfere in someone's relationship, he didn't know she was pregnant until after we got together so it was new to both of us, so the first question was not what I did, it was what she did and admitted doing.
    (I didn't think people would put the first story and the second story together, because both of them are not what I did, its what she did and then the other is what I did)

The second question was from my point of view (babymama drama) and it was coming from me and what happened on my part and there are only 2 babies involved my baby and her baby and the DNA test is set for July and the court date is in August so we are trying to do things the correct way now , all I was doing is trying to ask if my boyfriend should agree to the child support or a written agreement

Sorry again if I confused anyone, I'm just trying to make everything work out for the best interest of the babies, I didn't break them up or anything, and I'm just trying to get tips from other people on how to handle everything.

Crystal:o
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2009, 07:26 PM

To be honest you have nothing to do with what happen between him and her and if the child is proven to be his it is their business not yours. So you need to set aside and let him handle his business and that includes her.

I understand he is your boyfriend but what happen between them, happen between them. However, it would be good if your all can get along but sadly I don't see that happening.

Also, you shouldn't confuse people like you did because it create doubt and to be, honest but not to be harsh nor mean, makes you look crazy.

Sorry for the confusion but you cause it but we can forgive and move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 07:55 PM
    No need to keep posting separate threads, as you have noticed they are all being merged, to keep from confusing readers.
    Lady S Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 08:46 AM
    I would either ask for half custody or get an agreement signed and notorized between the two, because you know how trifling es are trust me its only a matter of time before she tries him again and he turns her down or he can't come and see the hcild when she wants him to and she gets mad and tries to get him to pay back all that child support
    crystrinnjosh Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    It is to everyone's advantage to get a DNA test and establish paternity and then make arrangements for child support,through the court.

Update:::On June 4th 2009 we received the dna test results and my boyfriend was proven NOT to be the father, so now we can move on with our relationship and have a happy family and furure together. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this awful situation!!

Thanks,
    Crystal
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystrinnjosh View Post
    Update:::On June 4th 2009 we received the dna test results and my boyfriend was proven NOT to be the father, so now we can move on with our relationship and have a happy family and furure together. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this awful situation!!!!

Thanks,
    Crystal
    I feel like I just watched Maury Povich.
    interestingme Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Nov 23, 2009, 08:11 PM

Child support/visitation because by verbal agreement, it's too risky. If the baby's his, he could lose it to her and she seems awful. (Duh)
    And I love how you ask a question and people offer their opinions instead, which are bull, anyway. Don't listen to 'em.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 09:38 AM

I agree with liz28. A DNA test must be done first thing. Then he definitely needs to go through the court system. If he doesn't go through the court system she will control when or even if he gets to see the baby, and then she could go on to deny that he gave he any money later on.

I know that you're really young and trying to cope with all of the drama, but if this is his child, please remember that he is a "Daddy" that needs to have a relationship with his child.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 10:15 AM

Guys, the DNA test came back on 4th of June- the bf's not the father,and the OP last posted several months ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby mama drama [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my current BF for 6 months, as soon as we got together he told me about a child he was expecting with another woman which he wanted nothing to do with as he had felt tricked into it.They had agreed that this would be the case. There is a long story behind this, but to cut it...

My Boyfriend baby mama drama [ 8 Answers ]

I've been with my man for 1 year now. We live together but are constantly fighting due to him not being able to see his 5 year old son. He was with his ex for 7 years he told me there relationship was a constant war and he was never faithful to her because she pushed him away emotionally. Make long...

Baby Mama Drama! [ 28 Answers ]

I've been married for almost eight years to my wonderful husband. We have two beautiful children. One girl and one boy, ages 4 1/2 yrs and 5 1/2 months old. They are the light of my life. But here's the complicated issue. My husband has a daughter from a previous relationship almost 13 yrs ago. He...

Baby mama drama [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me, please, How does a wife deal gracefully with her husbands baby mama... from the past... he has a daughter with her (my stepdaughter) and we have a great relationship. I love my husband, and I don't want to be a y woman... but his ex is VERY trying. Does anyone have similar experiences?

View more questions Search