Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lopezjeff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Loves me but loves someone else too she thinks
    My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now. I love this girl and she says she does too. But I found out that she had feelings for her best friend and she said she realized she was in love with him after she found out she was in love with me. Hes a friend also a good guy too but he says he doesn't like her she's just her friend and he told her that too she said. Idk what to do its bugging me a little I just need some advice please...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 10:55 AM

Move on. This is stupid children's games. She doesn't love you. You don't just "find out" that you love someone. And you don't "find out" that you love two people at the same time. She is confused, and you need to leave her with her thoughts and let her decide for herself. YOU need to move on, and ignore her drama.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 11:43 AM

Leave and don't wait on her to sort her feelings out. If she is so confuse than let her be confuse by herself don't get yourself caught up in her confusion. Sorry this happen to you but this happens to the best of us and always the good ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He Loves Me AND Her? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a dilemma. (You're aware of this already, I presume!) :o Around seven months ago, I began spending time with a friend, who we'll call Michael. At first I wasn't set on pursuing anything emotional with him, considering he had a girlfriend. Yet as time went on, I began to feel as if...

He says that he still loves me [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had made the decision to stop talking to the ex friend and I'm okay with that be cause I wasn't my ex back.See me and him talked about it and he says that he still loves me.He said that the only reason why we aren't back together is because of my parents.See I didn't introduce them so my...

She wants to be with me but loves someone else [ 3 Answers ]

I've been best friends with a lady for over five yrs now. We started dating after two years but had our personality clashes and issues.After a year, she chose to be with this other guy she met but he didn’t want to date her for his personal reasons and personality issues and broke her heart. We...

He loves me, loves me not? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 2+ years and we have both expressed that we are each other's absolute best friends and love each other and wish we could always be together. But whenever I bring up taking it to the next level, he says it wouldn't work, that we have to leave it just the way it is. ...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search