Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hurtnconfused Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Just found out guy I'm sleeping with has a girlfriend!
    I met this guy a few months ago through mutual friends. For the first couple of months, I would only hear from him maybe once a week, things were very casual at first. But in the last few weeks or so, I have been hearing from him almost daily. Random texts everyday, not necessarily to get together, which made me think that he's possibly becoming more interested. Not only has he been much more attentive lately, but he is wanting to get together more often so we have been seeing each other 1-2x a week now. Besides sex, we do enjoy each others company, we have great conversations, laugh, have a lot in common. Since I live alone and he claims he lives with roommates, I have been inviting him over to my place, plus it saves me a drive.

He hasn't been the most reliable person because there have been a few times where he would make plans to meet me somewhere and after I would get ready, about to walk out the door he would make some type of excuse that he couldn't make it. After the last time, I was really angry and did not feel like answering his calls or replying to his text messages. When he couldn't get a hold of me, he expressed in more texts that he's upset that I'm ignoring him and is disappointed because "I don't want him anymore."

But as I mentioned, in the past few weeks, he really has been contacting me a lot more and wanting to see me more, which brings me to the crazy part. I overheard from mutual friends who were talking last night, that he has a girlfriend. A co-habitating one at that. And it's long term, going on 2 years I believe. I haven't confronted him yet because I don't even know where to start with him but I was just beginning to really like this guy. Why on earth would a guy even do this and how do I handle? Confront or just ignore from here on out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 11:57 AM

Now that you know he is using you to cheat on his g/f, for whatever reason, (doesn't matter at all what the reason is as he is lying and cheating to you BOTH! ) you should put a stop to it.

Ain't that much love in the world, to be used as side action by a cheater, is there??
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2009, 12:17 PM

Move on and never look back.

He is cheating! Never a good first impression and will happen again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend found out I cheated on her but she loves me and. [ 3 Answers ]

Well she found out I cheated on her and I was going out w/ this one chick in nc. But it only happened for one day the cheating. We were talking about this and I told her the story and we were cring and I hate myself for doing this and she loves me and she would never break up w/ me and I feel the...

Girlfriend You Live With Sleeping Over At Friends House [ 3 Answers ]

What do you think?? Girlfriend you lived with for 7 months and been with for 2 years starts sleeping over at friends house. We are both in our 30's and I haven't had a sleep over sense JR High - High School. She has keeped all her friends to her self and won't let me meat them. In fact in 2 years...

Found out my girlfriend was sexually abused, what should I do? [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were talking last night, and we got to the subject of sex. She said she was afraid to go any farther than kissing, and I told her that was OK, because I didn't want to go any farther either. I could tell that something was bothering her, and I asked her what was the matter. She...

Girlfriend wants to get back together, but confessed to sleeping with friend [ 5 Answers ]

Good morning, This is my first post on this website, and it has been a rough 24 hours, so please bear with me. My girlfriend and I began dating my senior year of college. After graduation I moved away, but we remained together for another 1.5 years. Eventually, we felt as though the...

View more questions Search