Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brownin Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Jan 3, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Have I made a mistake?
    I just broke up with my boyfriend 2 days ago and I feel like I made a mistake, I finished with him because for about two weeks I haven't been able to speak to him, I text him an all he does is ignore me. The night we broke up he said the reason I haven't been able to get through to him is because he needed time to himself, it wasn't really the fact that he needed time to himself I couldn't understand why he couldn't call me an tell that instead of ignoring me, I was fedup that's why I ended it but now I feel like I'm over reacting and I wasn't that serious for me to end it.

Don't know what to do should I get over it and move on? :confused::confused:
    BeccaPaige Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 05:57 AM

Well, you're right. If he needed some time alone he should have told you that instead of just ignoring you. But, you should think about why exactly he needed that time - and why he didn't just tell you. Ask him about it, and depending on why, think about whether you should try and fix things.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 08:36 AM
    You weren't over reacting, you were being ignored, and for whatever reason it was rude, and disrespectful, for him not to be straight forward, and honest with you. Leave him alone, and don't look back. Have no regrets either.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 08:45 AM

Maybe you did over react but if he really cared about you he would or at least should tell you that he wants another chance with you and try working it out with you. If he doesn't then maybe he really doesn't care enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have I made a mistake? [ 7 Answers ]

well here it goes... I was in a realtionship for 5yrs, from when i was 17-22. we didnt start out too well but things got really good and lasted for years. i was happy, he made me laff,loved me, cared abt me and did all the things that made u go (aww) inside.. After 3 1/2 years i started avin...

Made a mistake [ 1 Answers ]

She is going to turn 16 this January. But like I have said I have been dating her for almost 2 years now, and we are only 2 1/2 years apart in age.

Does she think she made a mistake? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, On my recent post ui explained that I got finished by my girlfriend of a year and that we had a great relationship. I wanted her back and we were getting on really well and then all of a sudden she said she liked someone else. I was gutted and thought that id compete and try to get her...

Made a big mistake [ 11 Answers ]

HI, I have a question I need to ask, well here it is. MY husband and I separated on June 30th of this year he said he need time to hisself to get his self together, when he was here he would leave everyday to play basketball he says and one morning he got up took a bath and said he was going to...

I made a mistake [ 1 Answers ]

Hi lets just say I went with the wrong person as we say we all make mistakes and now I worry about my health anybody out there can tell if I'm healthy or not please? Ty

View more questions Search