Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ash2004_mit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 01:49 AM
    We are just friend and also I like her but she is not interested in this relationship
    Hi whoever is taking their time to read this I want to thank you in helping me out.

Before I tell you the situation I want to tell you about the girl. She is a beautiful girl with a great personality. We are both a good friend. I like her. One days I told to her "I like u" she answer to me "I know but see u as a friend not otherwise". I reply to her I want to you as a life partner, and further my reaction will be after your reaction. She reply yaar don't waste time I am not interested in this kind of relationship, we are just good friend. Frequenly we meet also I used to cal to her and SMS she never reply. She told me "I never reply to anybody this is my habit. She know to what limit I like but she not want to talk with me. Recently I'm noticed that she is ignoring me. But yaar I fall in love I want. What should I'll do so that she take interest on me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 02:20 AM

Hi, ash2004_mit!

Well, you know that we have no control over how another person feels or thinks. If she's not really interested in having a permanent, intimate relationship with you, then it's best not to try to force the issue.

On the other hand though, no one can tell the future concerning relationships. My advice is to give her space, give both you and she some time, do everything that you can to remain just good friends since you already are, be patient, seek out other people to see and be the best person that you can be for both yourself and for others.

Only time will tell... But, it's best not to be getting your hopes up too high too soon and to leave your options open concerning permanent, intimate relationships.

There are many "fish" in the sea, and if she's not the one for you, then I'm sure that you'll find another one.

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question as well as your concerns.

Thanks!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 04:42 PM

The best way to get her interested in you is for you to actively seek relationships with others. When you find a really good girlfriend and start to get serious, this girl may change her mind about you and show more interest.

When that happens, you can decide then if you want to give up your new GF who cares about you and isn't playing games for this old friend. You'll be in charge of the choice.

Most likely, you and your new GF will be much happier together, so I know how I hope you choose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend and my best friend interested in each other? [ 48 Answers ]

Ok so the other day me and my best friend had a sleepover. We called my boyfriend and we talked to him all night and the whole time he was talking to her way more then me. The next day he came over to my house and me, my boyfriend and my friend went to the park. She was messing around with him...

I screwed up my relationship with my best friend. [ 2 Answers ]

I guess right here I'm more like confessing my sins than asking for advice-- I really feel like I've messed things up irreversibly. But advice is definitely appreciated, definitely. Mike has been my best friend since high school (five years). Just last year things got really strained between us,...

Interested in Starting a Long Distance Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Sorta Confused rite now so I'm going to get to the Point, I'm interested in somebody who lives 1900 Miles away In Central America while I live in New Jersey just Near NYC, The problem is rite now that She doesn't pick up her cell much due to the fact that there is a lot of Robbery around in the...

View more questions Search