Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perfectdolls Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    Big differences between western and eastern culture.. I've lived in many different countries plus working with people's issues, I agree that you should let this secret die with you... don't tell hime ever, even you've had sex with the whole fleet. Men's ego is fragile... just say NO.

If you marry an American or Canadian or a Brit, it's different story.
    I want to do that : die with that secret but I don't think I could live like that Im born in American and teenage years here are not that easy to walk out virgin, some much pressure. I'm 25 years old and he would not forgive me if he finds out he would give me the divorce maybe on the same night if he finds out Im not.

Jan 3, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by a la king View Post
    Perfectdolls: Can you tell us why you feel you are in danger? Is your family and soon to be inlaws strict with their beliefs?

Which country will you be residing in after marriage?
    I would be in danger because he will divorce me and if I was back in my parents country they would have killed me. I'll be staying in America but if he finds out is pretty bad because he would tell my parents, divorce me and after that I don't think my parents will ever want to talk to me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 07:12 AM
    If you can afford it, there is a procedure called a hymenoplasty...

hymenoplasty - Google Search

Jan 3, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    If you can afford it, there is a procedure called a hymenoplasty......

Omg! I would seriously do anything! If I don't pass that night as a virgin I will loose my family and husband and after that future will be gone.
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 07:19 AM
    I know it's rather expensive, and I'm not sure whether it can be done in a month, but look at the Google search I found for you. Maybe there is a plastic surgeon in your area that can do this for you.

Jan 3, 2009, 07:24 AM
    If you can afford it, there is a procedure called a hymenoplasty......

I was just reading what you sent me! Its pretty awesome the problem is a lot of money but I will seriously consider that...

Jan 3, 2009, 07:28 AM

J9 its very expensive but I will waste every dollar on that but sounds like a scary procedure
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 07:29 AM
    I hope it works for you. Good luck!!

It has actually become very common in recent years.
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectdolls View Post
    J9 its very expensive but I will waste every dollar on that but sounds like a scary procedure
    It's not really that scary considering all of the other surgeries that happen on a daily basis. You just need to be sure that the doctor is a certified plastic surgeon. GET REFERENCES!!

Jan 3, 2009, 07:33 AM
    It's not really that scary considering all of the other surgeries that happen on a daily basis. You just need to be sure that the doctor is a certified plastic surgeon. GET REFERENCES!!!
    OK OMG! I'm in shock! I didn't know I was going to get marry so soon. It has been arrange by my parents so sudden I just have no choice.
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectdolls View Post
    ok OMG! I'm in shock! I didnt know I was going to get marry so soon. It has been arrange by my parents so sudden I just have no choice.
    I am so sorry you have to go through this. One would think that this day in age we, around the world, can marry the one we love, not the one that our parents think is right for us.

Have you even met this man?

Jan 3, 2009, 07:41 AM

Yes I met him twice, when he propose and when we got engaged. He's a lot older and I'm sure he has lot of experience.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 07:42 AM

Do you live in the US or outside the US?

Jan 3, 2009, 07:42 AM

In usa
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Are you in love with him? Is he the man you want to spend the REST of your life with?

I understand the cultures are different, and I respect that, but this is the 21st century and we are not possessions any longer. We women are human beings who deserve to be happy and be in love with the one we will live with forever.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Hello perfect:

I DO realize the danger you're in. It could be even worse than a divorce. I hope you're able to get the procedure that J_9 is recommending. It sounds PERFECT for your situation...

But, I have to tell you, speaking as your ordinary dumb guy, I could be fooled rather easily if the girl had a good story and knew how to squeeze her vagina pretty tight. Even, if you're not a virgin, and you held yourself that way, he's going to have to push. You may very well bleed too, and in your case, that ain't bad.

Besides, HE'S supposed to be a virgin too, isn't he? That would mean that he'd have no idea what to expect from a virgin or a non virgin.

excon
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 07:46 AM
    Ex, Dear...

I don't believe the men have to be virgins. They are allowed to get their experience prior to marriage.

I may be wrong though... It won't be the first time today.

Jan 3, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello perfect:

I DO realize the danger you're in. It could be even worse than a divorce. I hope you're able to get the procedure that J_9 is recommending. It sounds PERFECT for your situation....

But, I have to tell you, speaking as your ordinary dumb guy, I could be fooled rather easily if the girl had a good story and knew how to squeeze her vagina pretty tight. Even, if you're not a virgin, and you held yourself that way, he's going to have to push. You may very well bleed too, and in your case, that ain't bad.

Besides, HE'S supposed to be a virgin too, isn't he? That would mean that he'd have no idea what to expect from a virgin or a non virgin.

excon
    I hope so, if he is a virgin he would have no clue but I think olders explain when men are getting married what they should do on their wedding night and how to know if she is a virgin, that's what Im scared of.

Jan 3, 2009, 07:49 AM
    Ex, Dear...

I don't believe the men have to be virgins. They are allowed to get their experience prior to marriage.

I may be wrong though....It won't be the first time today.
    Your so nice! You gave such idea, I can't STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT MEDICAL PROCEDURE.

Jan 3, 2009, 07:51 AM
    Are you in love with him? Is he the man you want to spend the REST of your life with?

I understand the cultures are different, and I respect that, but this is the 21st century and we are not possessions any longer. We women are human beings who deserve to be happy and be in love with the one we will live with forever.
    I know what you mean but is more more complicated then that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Islam the same as muslim? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok this probably sounds like a really stupid question and I apologize if it does BUT... my husband just got back from Egypt a few months ago and he is under the impression that there is a difference between Islam and Musllims? He said it is like differences in christians and catholics. Just...

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

Divorce under Muslim law [ 18 Answers ]

Asalam-o-Alekum I'm writing to ask you a question.I don't want to disclose my name but it will be great if you could please kindly guide me in a matter. My husband had forbidden me to do something. He said "each time you do it you will get one divorce automatically". I did that thing twice...

New muslim [ 11 Answers ]

Recently I have felt a calling towards Islam. I have always grown up in a religious family, primarily Christian. I don't really know what or how I can further my faith in Islam, besides reading the Qur'an. Any help or suggestions?

Advanatage of been muslim [ 1 Answers ]

I like the concept of polygamy but it is abundant by mainstream . Why you don't practice it any more ?

View more questions Search