Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meganchaplen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 11:04 AM
    My boyfriend ignores me, am I dumped?
    Hi,
    I've been seeing my boyfriend for about 2 months now and everything was fine until I texted him one night, and he didn't reply. So I persisted and later called him 2 ask why he's been blanking me, thinking he'd maybe run out of credit or something and he just said *i'm pissed off at you* and hung up on me. I called back to ask why but he never picked up. When he did eventually speak to me again and I asked him why he was pissed off at me, he said *u've been acting weird and I can't be arsed anymore*. I haven't heard from him again for about a week or so. Why is he ignoring me, what have I done, am I dumped and how can I recapture his attention??
    I apologised over and over again for stuff I know isn't my fault but it wielded no result :(:(

( bit of a string of questions there, sorry :) )
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2008, 05:38 PM

Hi, meganchaplen!

How old are you and he, please? It would help those of us here to advise you the best if we could know that.

Also, are you in a position where you see him on a regular basis?

Just a suggestion, if you're relying on texting or electronic communication of some kind in order to maintain a relationship, it's probably a better idea to be speaking in person, either on the phone or face-to-face. The whole texting thing can get way out of hand...

Just some thoughts...

Thanks!
    LoveLifeBeHappy Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2008, 02:36 PM

If he won't tell you what you've done when you don't think you've done anything then he might be playing you. Just a suggest, you never know.
    He may end it soon, if you get no response out of him I would end it before he does. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Good luck.
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Dec 31, 2008, 02:46 PM

As others have said it could be that your boyfriend is a bit of a player.

It could also be that he has issues etc with relationships, you need to let him know that the way that he is treating you is not right and that you also will not allow him to treat you this way.

Keep texting and calling him is making yourself look very needy to him, which never looks good !

I would send a message and say the way you feel about him and the way things are being honest, after that depending on his reply I would go no contact with him.

Keep your head up I know its hard but make some you time, go hang out with your friends and enjoy yourself, maybe even treat yourself to something nice, I mean he is moving on with his life still, you need to do the same.

Hope all works out for you, keep us posted.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jan 2, 2009, 11:36 PM

Firstly, I don't think you should apologize because if you don't know what your doing how can you think it's wrong? Secondly, he may be a player (as mentioned) so I would see if you can get in touch with him (phone or face 2 face) and see what is up... texting really does get annoying.
    BeccaPaige Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 04:28 AM

I agree with.. everyone here.
    If he won't tell you what you did wrong, then you shouldn't apologize.
    You did nothing wrong, as far as you know.
    Don't call him anymore, or text.
    If you see him face-to-face, approach him and ask what's going on.
    If he ignores you or something, eh, whatever.
    Consider the relationship done - and not worth trying to save.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend dumped me twice and can't seem to get over him! [ 8 Answers ]

I got with this man at work about a year ago, I found out he was married (getting a divorce). We moved in together and I found out he cheated on his first wife that he had children with, with his wife he was married to when I got with him-this upset me cause I had a conversation the first night he...

Ok I dumped my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

Big mistake I am really scared he said he is sending peoploe round ma house. I can't speak to his family no more. But most of his family is my friends. What do I do?

Boyfriend dumped me [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get over my boyfriend of 6.5 years? He split up with me just before xmas and then said he made a mistake and we got back together. On new years eve he wanted time again. He dumped me a month ago. He said that he cared and loved for me as a sister. He wants to be friends but don't think I...

Please Help, My Boyfriend dumped me! [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious advice on my situation. My boyfriend and I had been going out for 9 1/2 months and I really loved him. I met him when I came to college and I felt so blessed to have him. I broke up with him twice in 2003, once in September and once in December, when we were first getting...

My boyfriend has dumped me! [ 8 Answers ]

Well what can I say?well my boyfriend dumped me! Aw I know so sad his name was hayden also ryt I moved on well sort of and got a new boyfriend and den he dumped me but my new boyfriend (darren ) has cheated on me 3 times yet each time I told him I loved him and he said he wouldn't do it again but...

View more questions Search