Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    campocanty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Should I answer complaint or get a default judgement
    I have been suid by Chase Bank for a loan I can't pay, I can't pay it and may need to file bankruptcy, If I don't answer it will be a default judment , I have to answer today, if I answer will it drag it out longer, I prefer to drag it out
    KingJasper05 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2008, 08:08 AM

You've answered your own question. That being based on your stated objective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answer For Civil Complaint in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have an example of a answer to a civil complaint in Florida, Orange County Courts?

Draft Answer to Complaint- Can someone review? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I am wondering if any of you helpful people could assist me through the process that is beginning after being served a summons. I am doing my best to do this without bothering anyone but I just want to make sure I do it right. I have used a lot of valuable information from the posts and...

How to answer a complaint for a credit card debt [ 2 Answers ]

How can I answer a credit card debt that is taking me to court? I am not working now for two years. What can I say in my complaint letter?

Florida Answer Complaint I Am Disabled [ 5 Answers ]

I live In Florida now for 2 years. I moved from NY. I have a lot of debt that I was able to pay until I became disabled 3 1/2 years ago.They raised all the minimum payments and it got more difficult to keep up with. I have been selling it all off to keep up on the payments but I lost the battle.I...

Example of a ANSWER to a Complaint [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got a Complaint today from a Attorney. For a credit card debit I don't remember having this account. And I need to answer the complaint in 21 days but I don't know how.. I also need to have the attorney Validate the debt any example letters out there or any advice on how I do this? Any...

View more questions Search