Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UNHtri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Is it OK for a male to shave his legs and armpits?
    I am a 19 year old single male. For a while I have been curious as to what it would be like to shave my legs and armpits. Given that I am not going to be swimming or exposing myself in any way for about a month, I gave it a try. What are your thoughts on this, and can you relate to this curiosity?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 12:47 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it. If that's what you are comfortable doing, then go for it. Hygiene is important.
    lisa45 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2008, 12:53 AM
    There is nothing wrong with that. Although some people may think you are gay due to some stereotypes. But if no guys saw it or anything then you'd be fine. (I don't mind)
    Kevin_s Posts: 213, Reputation: 51

Dec 8, 2008, 02:20 AM

I'm a 20 year old male, and I too am not a big fan on body hair. I don't SHAVE my armpits, but I do trim it to keep it from having hair stick out the crease when your arms are down. As for the legs... I don't really care too much. I don't shave my legs, but I trim the hair above my kneecaps.

I shave my chest and shoulders though. I rather not have that kind of hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legs: To shave or not to shave [ 29 Answers ]

Who or what started the trend that women should shave their legs and why?

Dark armpits [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have dark armpits how can I lighten them with easy and safe at homee methods? Thanks.:confused:

Sweatin under armpits [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have a big problem summer is coming and I have a problem of sweating reallly bad under my pits.. ill be at a hot guys house and I'm sweating bad. I'm not fat. I have tried degrre, dove, secret I don't know what to do! Any suggestions?

Boils in armpits [ 1 Answers ]

I recently been having boils in my armpits and thighs. I'm not sure whether its caused by the aspirin I'm now taking as blood thinners. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search