Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs_mccaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 05:06 AM
    Lied and need to undo it
    Okay well my issue is that my grandparents don't know that I'm dating my current boyfriend and last night was my homecomming game and I said that we lost and we totally won and I don't want my granddad to remember that I said that what cani do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 08:30 AM
    How about telling everyone the truth, The issue with lies is once you start, you do more and more and more.

So the issue is you were not at the game ? So you also lied about where you were and what you were doing?

Sounds like someone needs to act mature and grow up and take responsibility for their actions.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 18, 2008, 09:22 AM

Hold on, did you not go to the game and went on a date - or whatever - with this guy?
    If that's the case, just tell them you're dating that guy, they'll find out one way or the other. And tell them that you are sorry for lying it wasn't the right thing to do. Don't lie, it just isn't good and causing more trouble then it's worth.
    emmasue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 01:12 PM

Tell them the truth, do you know what karma is? This will only hurt you in the long run, maybe they have a good eason for not wanting you to see this guy, did he have anything to do with you missing the game? How old is he and what did you do on your "date".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't undo in Excel 2003 [ 5 Answers ]

In my Excel 2003 the tab UNDO is permanently greyed out and inoperative (and ctrl z doesn't work either). I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003 without getting any improvement. Also I have checked with Microsoft that all applicable updates have been installed. I have discovered that if...

How to undo Windows XP installation [ 5 Answers ]

I accidentally installed Windows XP Professional on my Panasonic Toughbook laptop. I thought the CD was for another program I needed to install. My account on the laptop as an administrator disappeared and a new account was made. I did a system restore to go back to my old account but it did not...

How can I undo firmware upgrade for Zoom X4? [ 1 Answers ]

I upgrade my zoom x4 router with the wrong model version. Now it doesn't work, all lights on and the reset button takes no effect. How can I restore the previous firmware? Thanks for help!

Hair undo [ 1 Answers ]

I was cutting my hair by myselkf and I cut way too much of my bangs I almost cut them all off! How can I fix it?:(

Image compression undo [ 1 Answers ]

I have 80 jpg images from the 'old' country of our ancestors. These are sent to us on two diskette. Unknown to us, these images are compressed. Is there anyway I can un-compress them as they look real bad. If not, how I can enhance them to make them better. I have photoshop but not knowing how to...

View more questions Search