Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine6 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Trying to forget a past relationship still think of him
    Why someone would still think about a guy they r no longer with after 2yrs , does he ever go away ? Not in a new relationship yet trying to move on ? Please welcome any help thanks so confused , want to meet the right one
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 08:18 PM

How long ago was the break up? To answer your question the thoughts go away but you have to do some work for yourself. You have to keep busy and line up other things for yourself to do. Also read the stickys on this sight about getting over the ex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 04:38 PM

Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

Old feelings get stirred up for a while, sometimes, but living a life you are enjoying helps a lot.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 07:04 PM

Ditto to the above, keep busy, improve yourself, plan things to look forward to, say yes rather than no, change your routines about, your life about, try new things and all in all - TIME! All these things helped me. A realization of realism and understanding comes with that time as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A past I wish to forget. [ 16 Answers ]

:eek: Surprise, I just found out something that I wish I never found out. My soon to be boyfreind was adopted. He was taken away when he was a small child in elementary school, he was abused. Today my best friend told me about it. I want to be there for him. How should I start?

My boyfriend got pregnant someone but he chooses me. But can't forget the past. [ 10 Answers ]

What should I do. My BF had this fling with this girl and he got her pregnant. But he chooses me. but the thing is we are in a long distance relationship. I am getting paranoid, I always have doubts on him. I don't want him to see this child and this girl. He said he would never see that girl. I...

I can't forget his past [ 31 Answers ]

First post here... Me and my boyfriend have lived together for 9 months now, although we have been with together for 2 years, I recently found out that before he met me when he was 18/19 he slept with 2 girls at the same time (a two-some) since he told me this I haven't been able to forget it...

Help me to forget about his past and be positive in my relationship. [ 4 Answers ]

I just got registered in this web site and I want to ask you guys for help. I am not an american citizen, I come from another country and I am in the States attending university. Since the first week I came I met this guy with whome I am engaged now. In January was the first time I met him and we...

View more questions Search