Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanobia89 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Sep 8, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Attracting the wrong guys
    I ♥ the single life, but its just something about being in a relationship that I simply adore... ♥ I want a chance 2 ♥ again,but I want The Right guy this time.
    I just don't understand why I keep attracting the [WRONG] guys,
    Its always they lie and cheat, and sometimes I just sit and wonder what did I do wrong
    What did I do right what did I do period.
    Because I try my hardest to make a dude happy and I end up unhappy.
    I always come out being the one hurt
    With a broken heart
    Because I fell in love with the wrong guy
    I'm more of a [ Im going to do my best to make you happy even if I'm not happy] I put others before myself

Truth be told.
    I haven't once found someone that honestly loved me back
    I only found guys that would pretend to love me just to get what they wanted & I can only blame myself. I have been single for about 5 1'2 months and that's really rewarding for myself... I took this time out to find myself and figure out what I really want.
    There's guys that want to be with me, but I just don't want to get hurt again.
    Is that wrong?
    I been hurt so many times and I just want to be LOVED for me!
    CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH MY SITUATION??
    PLEASE?
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Sep 8, 2008, 10:30 PM
    If you don't mind. Can I ask you a few questions?

How old are you?

Do you find yourself to be "Clingy" or a "Push Over?
    sanobia89 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Sep 8, 2008, 10:34 PM
    I'm not clingy, not even close
    I like my space
    I'm not a push over either
    I'm 18
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Love yourself ,and take a lot more time choosing your partner, as there is no hurry to be with someone. Look beyond the words, and see the guys for what they really are.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Sep 9, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Before jumping into your next relationship you should learn a lot about the guy. In other words, take your time, follow your instincts.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2008, 07:48 PM
    I don't know you so I can't tell what wrong things are you are doing but I think its unfair to label ALL your exes as liars and cheaters.

However these are the mistakes "YOU COULD" be doing wrong.

-being in love with the concept of fairy tale.
    -thinking you can change someone.
    -having sex in first or second dates.
    -ignoring danger signs right on the first date.
    -being available at all times.
    -forgetting about yourself and just give it all.
    -accusative when angry instead of saying how you feel.
    -too paranoid.
    -taking to the new person what the previous man has done to you.
    -making men read your mind.

Etc etc

Relationship is give and take and even the 46 yr marriage doesn't mean they are perfect just because it lasted long.

There''s no Prince Charming but find someone who will respect you, has good background, appears to have a good future and communicates well. But make sure you posses these qualities first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attracting More and Certain Girls [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had some tips and advice on attracting a lot of girls. I really like a few girls and I haven't had a girlfriend in almost a year and I really miss being in a relationship, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attracting women [ 29 Answers ]

Is there a way where I can show emotional / connection interest in a woman and not be rejected? Or is there a way where I can get women to show emotional / connection interest in me?

Furniture attracting a spirt [ 2 Answers ]

OK I know this seems kind of silly but can furniture bring a spirt of a dead person like my dad believes that the fact we brought my passed away grandma's furniture into our new house well this was two years ago their has been more paranormal activity like me and my mom will randomly smell what it...

Attracting a girl [ 4 Answers ]

So there's This friend... Ok well she's really pretty... Right I mean she's straight out beautifull... And... Well see well I really like her like she is all I think about in a day she has an awesome personality and I mean when I'm with her I'm always smiling and laughing and I love the fact that...

Attracting positive relationships? [ 3 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts/advice on "attracting positive relationships"? Do you think it has to do with how one thinks on a daily basis? Sometimes when I have negative energy and start thinking about past mistakes I feel it stops me from meeting wonderful people.

View more questions Search