Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveable Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2008, 03:14 PM
    To become more confident
    Soo... how can you remove shyness?
    I'm a bit quite but I can be hyper too =]
    But around guys I'm very shy =[
    The thing I hate is that everybody mentions how shy I am.
    I am really getting fed up with this situation because it's iritating wanting to do something and not doing it because of shyness... like holding your guy or complimenting him.
    I believe in myself so I don't know why I'm shy around guys.
    Can somebody tell me how to remove this shyness??
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 03:20 PM
    You have to get past your fears.

I would guess that you worry too much about how what you say might be taken or come across to certain people.

You want to be able to say and do the exact correct thing, and you have convinced yourself that you won't be able to.

You really just have to force yourself to interact more, and allow yourself to say or do something that may be laughed at, or considered silly, and then be able to laugh at your own mistake and move on to try again.

Practice makes perfect you know, you just got to get the nerve to practice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to feel confident on stage ? [ 36 Answers ]

How to feel confident on stage while any kind of performance ?

How can I be more confident around guys? [ 8 Answers ]

Being around guys always scares me to death, and I don't know why. Whenever one of them comes up to talk to me, I don't know what to say, so I end up saying something stupid or even mean. How can I be more comfortable around guys?

How can I be confident around BOYS ? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: All my life I have been shy. I've never been able to look at boys in the face. Every time I think I get up enough nerve then I chicken out. I don't want to be like this anymore. And I know only I can fix it but I really need some advice. I'm so confused on how to be confident. Sometimes...

Not Confident [ 3 Answers ]

How can I overcome my deep fear of failure in everything in my life.For some reason everything I think about doing I immediately come up with fears and worries why it won't work.And this fear of failure has completely paralized me from diong anything even things I know how to do. I am just wasting...

View more questions Search