Ask
    Bradshaw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Cheating Boyfriend
    Hi
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Hi! So are you the cheating boyfriend or do you have a cheating boyfriend? What's your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm 25 yrs old and have been with my now ex-boyfriend for 4 yrs. I found out yesterday that he's been cheating for the past 2 months. It was such a shock + the first time this has happened. The way he told me was really low... he e-mailed to me and cc'd this girl in saying what...

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

If you caught your boyfriend cheating with a married woman would you inform her husband?

My cheating boyfriend. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend kevin have been going out for about a year and four months.I am 16 and he is 17. He cheated on me twice, once when we were going out for four months and another time when we were going out for eight months. I obviously forgave him because I always think that if I did something...

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so here it is yesterday I phoned my now ex boyfriend and normaly when I call I wake him up well I woke him up yesterday when I was talking to him I heard a girl in the background and then all of a sudden this girl starts phoning my house wanting to talk to me but I wouldn't talk so my mom got on...

A cheating boyfriend. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was with my boyfriend for a little over a year there had always been rumours from people (including the women) that he was cheating on me with her, more emotional cheating than physical, but he had always denied it even in front of her. I believed him, we broke up later not because I thought...

View more questions Search