Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

May 20, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Get the spark back
    How can I get/keep the spark back in my relationship? My finance and I have been together almost 5 years now, and have a nine month old daughter. For the last several months, I've worked first shift, she's worked second. We don't really ever get to spend time together, and when we do, we're both tired, and just sit home with our daughter. We've gotten a sitter for the night a few times, and got a hotel room for the night to just get away, but it don't seem to help. All we do is argue about the stupidest things now, and we can't seem to stop. HELP! What can I do?
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

May 20, 2008, 11:54 AM
    To me it looks like work is interfering with your home life. Your wife working second shift seams to be doing more harm then good. Perhaps if she began working first shift or found another place to work you and her will have more time with your daughter and each other.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 12:16 PM
    The same things that brought you to the dance, is the same things that will keep you both happy. You don't have to let work come between you, just better manage YOUR time, to give her attention and time to herself, shows you care, and relieves a lot of tension. Have a meal in the fridge, or a clean house, and she will appreciate your efforts. You know what she has to do when she comes home, so help out and be creative, letting her know she is missed. Time and attention is what its about. Ever hear a female arguing after being fed, bathed, and relaxed? Of course not. It comes down to being thoughtful, attentive, loving, and caring, to the hard working mother of your child. Trust me if your making her feel like a million bucks, she won't argue, she will melt. Ask me how I know. Now get off the computer, and grab a mop.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Oh before I forget, it's a good idea to know when to shut up, and let her vent, so don't always take what she says as personal. Get in the mirror, and practice... "Yes dear!!! "Of course dear", " your right dear"
    And dress sexy while your doing the house work, seriously females love it when your doing their work, and looking sexy. And don't forget to smell good and clean, but not overtly, as she has to be CLOSE to get a whiff of the after shave. Son, you stick with me, and she will not only be eating out your hand, but love doing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs 14.5 hp ohv - No spark to spark plug [ 1 Answers ]

Was mowing tall grass when it died. At first there was a small spark at the plug but now there is none. Had been having to use pickup to jump start the Huskee 38" riding mower. Where can I find a schematic for this engine. Model 287707 Type 1224-E1 Code 000531ZD

How To Get The Spark Back [ 21 Answers ]

I'm a married women, my husband is amazing but I'm really falling for a new guy at work, I can't stop thinking about him , we talk allot and he is confiding in me regarding trouble in his own marriage. To top it all off he's in love with my best friend and co-worker who just broke up with her...

12.5 briggs and s that lost spark magnito replaced and no spark [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Deutz-Allis 613 lawn tractor with a B/S 12.5 horizontal engine. When I got it. The engine would run fine unless it was under a load... if the choke was pulled out half way the engine wouldn't stall. I replaced the drive belt and then the mower belt sharpened the blades and the tractor...

Girlfriend of 2 1/2 years, Getting her and the spark back? [ 8 Answers ]

Sorry this is so long, but I just have a lot to say and I figured the more background and information the better. For as long as I can remember, I have always been a very shy kid especially around the ladies. In junior high, there were several girls who I was friends with and who I was pretty...

Don't get spark from my spark plug wire [ 1 Answers ]

I get spark from my spark plug wire sometimes when I don't the jeep don't start Why I don't get spark sometimes?

View more questions Search