Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonelygirl50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 09:32 AM
    Is he thinking of coming back?
    My boyfriend of 4yrs and I, just moved from Florida to Tennessee 6mos ago. Everything was going well, planning a new life. We both got jobs and we rented a nice home near the mountains. Ken was offered a manager position and accepted it, and now things were changing. He started worked double shifts and long hours, 6 days a week. I was OK with that, since the money was good. Now things really started to go down hill, Ken's attitude was changing and all of sudden out of the blue he broke bad news to me "I'm not attracted to you anymore" I want to go and live on my own, get my own place. I was devastated, very very upset, how he changed overnite. He left Nov.8th 2005, keeping in touch, being very nice on the phone, but would not tell me where he was living or any personal info. Now 3 months. Later, he told me he's in an apartment, I asked him if he has a roommate, he studders and says... maybe, and then I asked him if he has a girlfriend, still studders and says... maybe. I don't know if its his apartment or just moved in with someone. But Ken has not been honest with me, since he left. But yet he will call me to see how I'm doing. I told him when he left, to come and get the rest of his stuff (2 boxes) and all his important papers. The boxes and the papers are still in the basement. I know Ken no longer has a car (got repoed) and his license suspended. I wish I knew what happened to him. My doctor thinks he's serverly depressed, Ken does have major finanial problems. Ken holds everything in and willnot talk about his problems. My question is, what's the deal about not picking up the rest of his stuff especially his papers. Is he thinking things over? I still have feelings for him and I wish he would get help.He still wanted to be friends. Is he coming back home? I told him not to call me anymore, especially if he has a girlfriend. :rolleyes:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Hi,
    My thinking is that he has too, too many problems right now to even consider being in a relationship.
    Do what you want with his papers; he probably isn't coming back.
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 11, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Girl, don't be sad, it's part of the rich tapestry of life. As far as your ex, you really have to write him off. I suggest the following:
    1) Change yr number to get him off your back.
    2) ditto with email
    3) Find cheapest storage place nearby
    4) Put all his crap into storage, pay for 1 month in his name
    5) Post him the details/key/code (whatever) and tell him he has 30 days, after that they'll dump it.

6) Get a hair do and manicure - the best revenge is living well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

Employee way of thinking [ 4 Answers ]

I own a small business. I don't understand why some employees think the place can't run without them. I have terminated a few employees and every one of them have said that none of the customers will ever come back if they aren't there. I don't understand what their psychological make up is to make...

An ex coming back [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with school and work. For those of you who don't remember, a little while back I was pretty messed up about my girlfriend of 2 years dumping me a little while after she started living at school (even though it was only like an hour...

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search