Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bad_tanker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 08:57 AM
    My ex is scared of me
    OK here is my problem. My girlfriend just broke up with me after three years of dating. I love her more then anything and I know she feels the same way. But we both have broken eachother's hearts in the past. Now she is says she is scared of me. (Not like I will hit her but she is worried that I will brake her heart again) I know it is going to take a long time to shower her that I am still the man she fail in love with. Is there anything I can do to win her back?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Not really. They say time heals all wounds. Not true. Time will lessen the hurt. At this point anything you might do or try could be considered stalking and could land you in trouble. Leave her alone for a few weeks, then maybe, and I repeat, maybe make a phone call to her and see how she feels about maybe getting together for coffee or something very casual to test the waters.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Feb 29, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Scared of you, scared of being hurt?

I hate to say but I think they are excuses for the real reasons behind her leaving. I absolutely hate the "scared of being hurt" reasoning, just seems like a cop out to lessen the blow. In a way it a "her not you thing", I seriously doubt that. After 3 years there may very well be many reasons she ended it, this to her was easier to say. Don't take it as the absolute truth as many times involving break-ups the truth is never revealed for fear of hurting the other person.

As the above mentioned, whatever you do, do not contact her, it will do more harm than good. Give it 2-3 weeks to clear your head, lean more towards 3 than 2. Then re-assess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared of myself? [ 11 Answers ]

I am a 30 yr. old mother of 2 and 1 not mine (my nephew) so 3 total. I have been married 10 yrs. I went through a depressive episode about 9 yrs. Ago and was diagnosed with clinical depression, I have seen many shrinks and been on many different meds over the yrs. Some helped some did not. I went...

I am scared [ 1 Answers ]

My aunts puppy came down with parvo tonight. Well the signs started. And she was over here today before she knew. I have a dog and he will be 3 years old in march. I had given him a one in eight shot almost a week ago. Which covered parvovirus. But I am still scared to death. This dog means the...

I'm scared [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm going to have sex for the first time. I am doing it with a guy that I know has done it before and I don't want to do anything wrong because truthfully I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm so nervous . Pleasee givee me any advice you havee!

View more questions Search