Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 07:11 AM
    does he like me? Respond
    OK,I like this guy he is a identical twin he is nearly 16 and I am 14.He plays tennis with my x crush and his bro. ( yes he is single! )

OK,I went to a sleepover with my mates and got a little typsy and decided to ring him and leave him a miss call, he foned me so text back " who r u? y do u keep calling me?"
    and he text back" it's u ringin me so i rung u back,who r u?" so I told him I was this girl from the next village.And we started txting each other all night.I got his msn and the next day we started chatting and before I went off line ha always sent "kisses" and so did I to him.

Then after a few days he said put a pic up and so he saw who I actually was, so we kept chatting.I said it was embarrassing to show my picture and he said that I shouldn't have anythign to be ashamed about and before I went offline he sent kisses again.

But then the next dayi went to the tennis court with my mates to hang out , and when he arrived he was with his mates and my mate also one of his mates yelled" hey *me* didn't you say you liked *him* and out of instand his brother slapped him on the back and *he* laughed but didn't look at me. but during his training my mate said he looked a few times

On msn that night i saidi was sorry for what my friend yelled, he said it didn't matter and i said "goodbye" and he didin't reply. and now he doesn't talk to me....i think i've completly trashed my chances now.

Ok, another thing:
    yesterday i saw him again he was watching a footie match with his brother and mates, so was i but on the other side of the pitch, and isaw him looking at me as i passed by, then there was a fight after the match my group was round the fight and the twins pushed infron of us girls.

And Later that night i was drunk again..haha and i saw him pass with his mates and he was also drunk so i yelled "Ur hot! " whe they had gone. And I don't know what happened after that lol.
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Feb 10, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Sounds like he might be hurt by the comment. Maybe he thinks you are using him to get to his brother. You need to be honest with him and tell him the truth. Make a move and keep trying to get him to talk. One missed response does not mean it's over.
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Sorry I think I made a wrong point . I meant my mate yelled "*me* don't you like *the guy I like * (not the other twin)
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Feb 10, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Well that makes a difference. Maybe he was just embarrassed If you like him, keep trying until he says no. If I am correct he hasn't said he doesn't like you or he doesn't want to be friends. Keep trying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I respond to a Summons [ 1 Answers ]

I received a Summons from CC of State of Oregon about a past due amount that I could not pay. Credit card debt. I lost my home back in the early 2003 when I became ill with SLE. I have not been able to work full time and don't make enough to keep up with what I have. I cannot afford medical or...

How would you respond to this? [ 33 Answers ]

I know this may seem trivial to some, but any opinions that can help would be appreciated. Does anyone else think that it is slightly cruel of an ex (whom you have told that you don't want to be friends with and with whom you have not had contact with for over 2 months) to email you out of the blue...

How do I respond to her? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I want to get back together with my ex. I want to reply to her email but am not sure why she's telling me these things. Here are some parts from her email to me: "I have been going through a lot myself lately i havent really been talkative with anyone lately. My problems are my own making...

How to respond... [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: So, I posted a couple weeks ago, if that, about a relationship I was just getting out of. I was having a really hard time with deciding whether to give him another chance and decided that it would be a good idea to stay moved out and go from there. He has still been pursuing me (ie...

View more questions Search