Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessakelly Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Am I too jealous?
    My boyfriend's best friends are all girls. He is really close and can hug and kiss them. He won't invite me to go out to the bar with them or hangout with them. I trust him but I don't know any of the girls. I know that he didn't tell his friends he was in a relationship for a long time. But, what should I do to get over this and not be so jealous?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 04:40 AM
    Its tough sometimes people just make you Jealous. You can go on not caring then you meet someone. And they act a certan way and your like hmm. This is odd. Because you don't think its normal and it does not make you feel safe.

I can understand your feelings. I would talk with him about it. Let him know how you feel about it. And how it makes you feel. You have no problem in him having friend girls. As they say.

I've had girlfriends that had a lot of guy friends. Sometimes people just get on better with the op sex.
    I've always had more girlfriends than guy friends and my girlfriends use to have an issue about it. But I think you'll find with your guy. There kind of like sisters
    Last thing on his mind is sex with them. That why he has you :)

I wouldn't be too upset about this

Just make your feelings known and don't let it go on to long

Hope it works out for you :)

Regards
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 22, 2008, 05:51 AM
    I would think it would be a red flag that he won't let you meet them or hang out with them. I mean seriously, what's the big deal if you go too? Either you have to get over this and stop caring, or leave. Because he's not going to stop hanging out with them. Best of luck.
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Jan 22, 2008, 06:21 AM
    All my close friends are Female. None of them I would sleep with or even kiss passionately never mind have a relationship with. Some are my Ex's who I would never go back to however think I am just great.
    It cost me a relationship as she was jealious, possessive and controlling IN A MAJOR WAY.
    I am like a brother to them, and yes I love them all and they all love me, but not in any romantic way. They trust me. PERIOD. Every one of them say how safe they feel with me and know I would never hit on them. Every other male friend they had would. I have had these friends for about 5 years. They call me constantly with boyfriend and life issues.
    I value there input to my life as well.
    In my own case if my Ex had have said go and enjoy yourself and had some fun rather than forebid me or punish me if I spoke to them, I probably wouldn't have made them quiet as important as they were.
    What was worse was when my Ex would check my mobile o see if they had called me behind her back. Crikey.
    If you show him you have Self Esteem to handle it then you may find he will eventually include you as a team. At the moment it seems they are fighting you for his attention and he more you fight the more they do. Pack of Wolves syndrome.
    That's what I think for what it's worth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so jealous! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a great relationship and love my boyfriend but I get so jealous of him! Not to do with girls but just things in general like money, holidays, family stuff etc and its driving me crazy. I'm trying really hard not to be but something always happens that makes me jealous and then I'm...

Am I jealous [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in a relationship for a year. Over the course of time me and my girlfriend have drifted. We hang out very less. She prefers hanging out with others more than me. We rarely get some time alone. I ask her out for dinner or something many times but she always makes some excuse. And...

Jealous or not [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I had a cookout for a few friends and family, one of our friends brought his live-in girlfriend with him, which neither me or my husband know very well. I made the remark to her that she looked a lot like another friend of ours that was not there, my husband said yes she does but she...

Am I just being jealous? [ 9 Answers ]

There's this guy in work I really like him and he really likes me (apparently) we have been flirting on an off for 10 months now, but we both know we can't really be together unless he changes some of his ways. I am a little younger than he is, but I honestly get the impression from what he tells...

Am I just jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 5 years. I was talking to my husband about his day. My husband made a comment on how his coworkers are always flirting with their female coworkers. So I asked him does he do the same. He said yes, but it is just innocent. So I asked him what do you consider an innocent...

View more questions Search