Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostsoul08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 09:56 AM
    I live with my girlfriend and now she want space?
    Hi guys he is the story I have been with my girlfriend 2 and half yrs we have been living together 1yr and a half everything was fine she is older by 6yrs but I'm very mature for my age until we moved into a smaller place. Since then we have had problems with the place and sorting it out and then he grandad pass a few mnths ago so I told her she should spend more time with her family so she spends every weekend there. I think well u know that's fine and now out of the sky she says she thinks we need space but she still loves me not as much anymore and she don't know why and I don't know what to do
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 10:25 AM
    So has she moved out yet or what? Have you discussed it? I would say if she needs space ask why, and then give her what she wants.
    lostsoul08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 05:53 PM
    She has gone to her parents for a few days the funny thing is apart from where we live she has no reason 2 say that we haven't even argued about it
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Maybe you have grown too close together and you may need to separate for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Live satellite of space or the world. [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody have a good site that has live satellite of the world/space/ocean that I can view?

My girlfriend needs space [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, please help me, please. I am hopeless now... sorry it is kind of a long story I have been dating my girlfriend for 4 years in Canada. She is 21 and I am 25. Recently we moved to Hong Kong. We are both trying to adapt the new environment which is totally different from Canada. Too much...

California Live Work Space Tax Write Off [ 3 Answers ]

Im about to move into a loft that I will be using as a studio for my music business. How much of it can I write off and how?

Boyfriend needs space, but we live together [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about two and half years, and we've been living together for the last six months. He begged me for months to move in and I was very hesitant but finally decided to do it. He's telling me now that he needs some space in the relationship. How do I give him...

View more questions Search