Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WAZE Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Thanks for responding guys, answers are still appreciated
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 05:53 PM
    At 16 you borh have new awakening feelings that are so intense to you. Is it love, doubt it, but for sure you think it is, but at that age, the attraction feels like it and the inexperience makes you think and do things that may not be to smart, like experimenting with sex, and not understanding the real life consequences. (pregnancy, misreading feelings) So basically your worried about love, which you both have no clue about.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 17, 2007, 06:35 AM
    [quote=waze] I just took her virginity [\quote] {emphasis added-<>}

Both of you are too young to have sexual intercourse. Both of you are too immature to deal with the pressures. She apparently has realized that and probably regrets the incident. Now she wants to distance herself from you. You need to maintain that distance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

Girlfriend broke off relationship because she "has never been single" [ 23 Answers ]

I began dating a divorcée about a year and a half ago. She was coming off some unusual circumstances. Her boyfriend had contracted cancer when they were dating - and she left nursing school to be at his side until he came back to health. He lived. They got married. They had children and later he...

My girlfriend said she wants to be single. [ 8 Answers ]

Hiya guys and ladies. First let me say I have been searching countless posts and words cannot explain how much you people help in difficult situations like these, providing a free service with trueful answers and advice, you are all a bloody credit to everyone. Anyway, I've just decided to sign...

Girlfriend wants to be single, Still love her and she reciprocates [ 16 Answers ]

My (ex) girlfriend and I started dating back freshman year in college and we are both now juniors. It was one of those "love at first sight" things. We met and I couldn't get her off my mind, and finally, 6 months later we started dating. We have been happily dating since then, however, things...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search