Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wot2do Posts: 54, Reputation: 8

Dec 12, 2007, 05:00 PM
    If I don't break N/C I may never get the answers
    I told my girlfriend who said she needed more 'time' that we should go no contact, that was on Monday. But there are 2 questions that are driving me mad that if I don't find out I think will always drive me mad.
    1. What did I do that made her so unhappy?
    2. Is there another guy in her life?

What should I do.. should I call her and get these questions sorted before I do NC what do you think..

p.s. the reason she said she needs more time is because she thinks I don't care about her like I used too (see my other post for details).
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 09:03 PM
    I believe you are playing tricks with yourself; I have done the same thing. You are not responsible for what is unhappy in her life, she is. If there is another guy in her life, there is nothing you can do about it. Take one day at a time, and read the other posts on here about getting dumped. And, read them again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Don't matter what the answers are, and what good will it do. If you are going to move on with your life, just do that.

If you ask these, next week it will be something else, then another question and another latter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend "wants a break" - I don't know what to do [ 219 Answers ]

Hello all, I have read quite a few of the longer discussions which have taken place here, and I hope that you can help me with mine. My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for just shy of 3 years. Last week, she told me that she didn't feel for me as she used to, she just didn't...

I don't want to break the law ! [ 3 Answers ]

If I put a name on the birth certificate when he is not the bio father but will be the baby's guardian is that illegal ? Considered fraud ? I'm not even sure if that's what I would do but I'm just wondering what are the laws against that ? Can I give my son a different last name than mine if there...

Girlfriend wants a break I don't really [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, thanks for reading and hopefully you can help me. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 2 years. We were doing awesome up until about id say 3 months ago, and it seems like she kind of would look at other guys if you get what I mean, so I confronted her about it and she said...

My girlfriend of 3 years wants a break. Don't know what to do. So upset. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Ive been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, we have a great relationship and we have no arguments, I never worry about a lot but lately I may ahave been asking a few many wquestions about where the relationship was going. Problem is I am 5 years older than she is. She has just turned 22 and...

View more questions Search