Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammiiG Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 04:41 PM
    What could be wrong with me?
    Help, Im 18, my boyfriend and I sleep together regularly, most of the time using protection. My last period was possibly 5-10th Nov, and then on the 17th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. Approx 5 -6 days later I started seeing very very light pinkish blood marks when wiping, this lasted for about 4 days and my breasts have been swollen and killing me for the last 4 days. My periods aren't due for another week and normally my breasts will start hurting only a day or two before my period starts. I just know that this isn't normal for me, my periods have been regular since the day they first started 6 years ago, I've never had any bleeding in between periods etc and the only logical explanation I could think of was pregnancy. I do intend to go to the doctors and get tested if my period is even a day late, but until then, am hoping someone could help ease my mind cause I am literally freaking out!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Your body will go through changes. It's great that so far it's been reliable. You could very well be pregnant though. The pinkish discharge is possibly a sign that if there is a baby in there, it will come out before it is developed enough to survive.

Sometimes, when my diet changes, like at holidays, my body will retain water. That causes sore breasts. Sometimes my breast will hurt and I'm nauseated too, but not pregnant. Hang in there. Keep using protection every time!
    boo_boo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Hi sammi, sounds like implantation bleeding to me , visit this site FertilityTies they are amazing there, lots of people to help you and a doctor online to give advice if u post a question, good luck and hope I helped you sweetie xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is their something wrong with me? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I feel that their something wrong with me. I sleep with all of these guys. While I'm doing the deed I want it in the beginning but after a while I feel dirty and nothing. I just lay their and let them do what they want. Then they leave. They try to call and I just blow them off. And it...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Did I do something wrong here? [ 7 Answers ]

Really confused I'm 30 she is 28 Me and my ex have been together for 8 years. We have a great relationship never really argue,fight and both pretty open and honest with each other. I have a daughter maybe with another women from 9 yrs ago. I have never seen this child. In the midst of going to...

Am I doing something wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so recently I have had 2 guys mess me around, they say they like me and then like just don't speak to me. I don't think I'm an ugly girl, I mean I'm probably averagish when it comes to looks and they know I'm not easy, I've been in one relationship which latest nearly 2 years and I still...

View more questions Search