Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nothingmore21 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Relationship issues
    Ive been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. He lived in upper state PA and i lived in DE. so we were 1 hour apart. About 1 year ago, i moved up in PA and we got a apartment together. So i moved my whole life for him. i was thinking were going to be together for a long time, maybe for marriage in the future. Since he turned 21 (about 2 years ago) his friend from work party's heavily. He often invites my boyfriend to go out for the night in Philadelphia's night life. that means strip clubs, bars and night clubs. When he turned 21, it wasn't that often he goes out with his friend from work, but recently hes been going out about 2-3 times a month. When he comes home, its about 3-4 am. i think its weird for a relationship to go through with this situation. I started to get upset because he's not communicating with me well, for example he turns it around and all the sudden, i'm controlling. but i'm expressing my feelings. i dont think hes doing anything behind my back (i sure hope not) but hes one of those types of men who can't say no to his friends. the way he tells his friends saying that he needs to ask me if he can go out, as if i am his mother!! so now most of his friends think im controlling him. Do you think thats wrong for him to do that to me!!?? It feels like im home alone often, and he just says its guys night out. Please help me with some advice on what i should do?? :(
    iralf02 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Honey going out 3-4 times a month is nothing! You need to built trust with him, he's coming home to you isn't he. Maybe you should get your girlfriends together and start going out yourself. You're young why waste it! He's not doing anything wrong he's enjoying his 20s and you should too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship issues [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dateing my boyfriend for 4 months. We fell in love right off the bat. He tells me he loves me a lot. But he treats me like we are not in a really seriouse relationship. He use to text me everyday telling me to have a good day and that he loves me. Now nothing. The only time he will...

From Buddies to a Relationship and the Trust Issues Ensue [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the best way to have this make sense.. In July I met a guy that wanted to be "buddies". I was in the midst of an on again off again relationship with a guy who didn't want to commit to a relationship but didn't want to let go so I thought why not, help me get over the...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

Relationship issues [ 19 Answers ]

About seven months ago I became involved with a woman whose husband had abandoned her. At first our relationship revolved around her heartbreak over her husband's actions. He had been unfaithful to her on at least two occasions. He had moved out of the house twice. He had run up credit card debt in...

View more questions Search