Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Oct 29, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Sorry if I came on too strong
    I used to be a christian, but I'm not now, & I doubt I'll ever go back to being a christian, but I apologise to all the christians here if I came on too strong with my questions. I'm a mental patient, & I read some material on the christian reconstructionists, & it set my delusions off & made me paranoid about all christians & about conspiracy theories, but on further reading I've learned that most christians don't agree with reconstructionism. When something sets off my delusions they can last for months. I take meds, but they only help so much. I'm always paranoid to some extent, & certain things make it worse, but I'm thinking a little more clearly now, & again I apologise to all the christians here & to ask me help desk.
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 29, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Accepted and forgiven.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 29, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Accepted and forgiven.
    I wish you well
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Lol!
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Its okay ^__^
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Oct 30, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Don't worry about it.

On matters of religion and politics, even the most level-headed person will sometimes come on too strong.

Passionate topics for passionate people, I guess.
    beatlejuice Posts: 63, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 30, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Diest, you are forgiven. Sorry to hear about your condition. I hope you feel better soon.
    With love :)
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Oct 30, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Deist:

No biggie
    Its cool.

Grace and Peace
    mountain_man Posts: 269, Reputation: 45

Oct 31, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deist
    I used to be a christian, but I'm not now, & I doubt I'll ever go back to being a christian, but I apologise to all the christians here if I came on too strong with my questions. I'm a mental patient, & I read some material on the christian reconstructionists, & it set my delusions off & made me paranoid about all christians & about conspiracy theories, but on further reading I've learned that most christians don't agree with reconstructionism. When something sets off my delusions they can last for months. I take meds, but they only help so much. I'm always paranoid to some extent, & certain things make it worse, but I'm thinking a little more clearly now, & again I apologise to all the christians here & to ask me help desk.
    You are big person to admit your problems. May God bless you and take care of yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Do you think I would come off too strong? [ 7 Answers ]

I like this guy who liked me up until a friend of mine said something to him and made me look obsessive. I didn't want her to say anything to him. He claims not to like me anymore, but flirts with me A LOT. When I see him again, Im debating as to weather or not I should just be spontaneous,...

Strong man [ 3 Answers ]

The local bar was so sure that its bartender Was the strongest man around that they Offered a standing $1000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all The juice ran into a glass,...

View more questions Search