Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Oct 29, 2007, 01:10 PM
    I just broke up with my BF, should I feel bad
    Omg... I just broke up with my boyfriend. This relationship lasted 1 month. I broke up with him cause he acted childish most of the times, it made me wonder is my boyfriend a man or a boy. I let my mind take him as a boy... thatz when I realized that it had to end. Should I feel bad for what I did... I have been dumped before, and felt horriable. Should I reconsider or should I just wait till High School were most of the boys are mature. (im really torn in between the two)
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Oct 29, 2007, 03:40 PM
    You should be with someone you don't care about. There are a lot of things that could attract you from someone, but if you have negative feelings for that person you shouldn't be with them. No need to feel bad. That's what dating is all about. Take Care :)
    Woomanfoo Posts: 32, Reputation: 7

Oct 29, 2007, 07:30 PM
    You shouldn't feel bad. He'll get over it very soon, as will you. I don't know what to tell you if you think high school boys are mature though... You got another thing comin'.
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Nov 2, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Woomanfoo
    You shouldn't feel bad. He'll get over it very soon, as will you. I don't know what to tell you if you think high school boys are mature though...You got another thing comin'.
    I really don't think there are mature boys in HS but there might be 1 mature boy in the bunch... lol... I know what it feels like to have a unmature person around me (my big bro)... thanxx anywayz
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 2, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Yeah, if you didn't like stuff about him, it's OK to break up. Everyone feels bad for a little while, but it'll pass. It's better to end it as soon as you know he isn't right, instead of letting it drag on and hurting him even worse in the end. Don't feel bad. Good luck!
    bb12322 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 11:59 AM
    I just broke up with my boyfriend too. Don't feel bad. Its okay I feel bad too but things will just get better. Do what I'm doing tonight. Hang out with some of your girl friends. It will get your mind off things and give him time to heal, Trust me :) good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Now I feel bad. [ 21 Answers ]

okay, so most of you know about my dad because like its everywhere. well a couple months ago he turned off my cell phone, and today it came back on and I think its because his x- and I made him feel guilty for not being there for me.. now I feel bad. I think another reason he turned it...

She got cancer and broke it with me, I feel like I want to be dead :( [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfreind is 38 and I'm 20, I know the age gap but I love her to bit, everything was going great for a year and a half, then she got cancer, I took her for the operation and looked after her during the first half of her chemo, then we had a little argument and the next day she told me its...

I feel bad [ 12 Answers ]

I have been at the same job for 10 years... I have recently found out that I have COPD and that because of previos accidents I am unable to do my job to its full extent... I gave my notice but now I feel like I have let my boss down... I am so confused... I culd do the work but my body would not...

Should I feel bad? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've been on again off again with this same guy for about 3 years now.. although our relationship efforts never seem to work, I guess cause we're both so much alike and stubborn we both care about each other a lot. Through these years we've both attempted seeing other people, but for some...

View more questions Search