Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austin1686 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 07:20 AM
    How do I get the girl of my dreams
    Hey yeah I'm not the most popular kid in school but I'm not a geek. The girl I want is in one of my classes and I really really like her I don't know what to do how to tell her and I don't know if she even has a boyfriend.:(
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Oct 25, 2007, 08:32 AM
    It all depends on what sort of a person she is and what she is more likely to respond to.
    I mean would a romantic gesture seem geeky to her, would she prefer a funny approach.. are u her type, etc..
    Have u actually talked to her?? Does she know u exist? Usually we tend to idealize certain people we have crushes on from far, but once we take a closer look at the real person we suddenly realise it was all just an image we had constructed from our fantasies and mostly just a product of our imagination.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Keep in mind, you are young... what you might think is the girl of your dreams now might become the thing of your worst nightmares in a few years.

Plus at your age, you really don't know what you want yet. That will take years of dating before you do really know. But enjoy dating until then.
    messinger Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Well Like smothe said there will be ma girls and right now you may not know what you want but let's say this is the true girl of your dreams what I woud do is get to know her become friends wit her and her friends this way you will know what she wants in a guy you can find her likes and dislikes this way you can become the guy of her dreams. I don't mean this as change who you are as a person just get to know her if you really think she is the one for you, best of luck ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Girl of my dreams has gone! [ 5 Answers ]

hey, I met this girl through some very good friends of mine when we were out partying, the end of the night I went back to her house and just sat on the couch and this was the first time we were actully alone, we just talked for hours about everything and nothing, it was a sureal experience because...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

How to get the girl of your dreams [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. Thank you very much

View more questions Search