Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanthimback85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 01:02 AM
    How do I get him back
    My boyfriend and I just broke up tonight and I want to get him back but also want to wait awhile so he won't think that in missing him already, let me give you some history : we have been together for about a year and we have a baby girl on the way I don't want her to grow up like I did with out a father . And plus I 'm in love with him , we broke up because he said that he feels like he owes his ex so he wants to try it again with her but for some reason I don't care if he wants to try that over , I still be here waiting for him to come back to me but I'm thinking what if he doesn't come back to me and that works out .someone help me I really want him back I can't have my baby girl grow up like that and I don't want to live with out him someone with wisdom help :( :( :( :( :confused: :mad:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2005, 03:42 AM
    Pregnant
    Hi,
    I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Your boyfriend obviously does not want to be a Daddy!
    He is, but what I mean is that he now wants someone else.
    The best you can do is to take care of yourself and the baby that's on the way. Keep talking with him, but don't have your mind set on him coming back to you. There is always hope, though.
    If you will try meeting new people, you just might find someone else. There is a chance that your baby will be born without its Father around. That is something you have to face. He might or might not know that he could be held liable for child support.
    I highly recommend you find a local group for unwed mothers. Talking with a group like this can help; listening to others' experiences and what they are doing. A local hospital could probably give you information on how to contact such a group, or even your doctor might know an organization.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    lety Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

You are NOT logged in. how can I get him back even with a baby on the way my mom don't want us together and it hurts because he's the love of my life. I never felt this way fir a long long time.
    goodknight65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 05:52 AM
    He has been with you a year that is more than enough time to get over an ex ; and its kind of lame imo to break one heart to try to fix another . You just need to try to contact him and ask him what happened and how he feels about you and him and also find out what you are going to do about the baby ; it doesn't matter what he did to the ex he should be with you now if he wants to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

I wants my ex back [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone. :( I', desprete, I finally found the girl of my dreams, and no one could ever take her place, and I'm attempted to end my life if she isn't in it. I knows I sound like afool, but it's just the way I feel. I tried going with other girls but I just can't do it, all I do is think...

Can I have her back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please advise me what to do and what are my chaces... anyway this is the story I love this girl I was seeing this girl for 5 months and we really become very good friends.On 1st April as we know that we call it "APRIL FOOL". At that day I decided to make her fool and to find out that she...

View more questions Search