Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joe03681 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 01:59 PM
    Ex Girlfriend help
    What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months.

She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I even stupidly cheated on her once a while ago(worst mistake I ever made). But we were also never the type to fight a lot or anything of that sort.

The first month we were broken up I let it be known I didn't want it to be that way. In that time she has started talking to a new guy pretty much because he kisses her . She has also completely changed her lifestyle. We had our wild nights out, but we were more used to being alone with each other. Now she spends every night partying at bars until closing time.

Here is the problem. If she's happy with her new lifestyle I am content with that. But over the last month I pretty much decided to let her go. Since then she calls me almost daily. For the most part we just get along and talk about stuff that's going on. Other times we start fighting about the things we've done to hurt each other. Even after this she still continues to call me. Even though I NEVER call her.

What in the world does this girl want from me?
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Oct 1, 2005, 02:12 PM
    Shoot from the Hip!
    Ask her. Only she knows what she desires from you... in the meantime, ask yourself... is there anything more that you want from her. If not, then it truly does not matter what she wants. Sometimes, we recognize overlooked faults due to our basic/primal need being met; however, once that need/desire is fulfilled, or brought to a state of contentment, what we previously overlooked now becomes magnified. All I want from you... decide if you want to spend more of your valuable time with this lady, or do you desire more. Your insecurity also must be confronted, if you hope to ever experience the pure joy of unconditional love.
    Joe03681 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 02:23 PM
    Yea, the ask her thing sounds simple. And I have. But I don't get any kind of real answer in return. All she'll say is she calls because she likes talking to me. She'll say she still has feelings for me but once that happens it becomes time for an immediate "change the subject" moment.

I still love her and miss her a lot. I don't like the person she is becoming but it's hard to grasp whether she is just taking advantage of current freedom or this is who she really is.

All that confuses me is if she broke up with me, why does she want to spend so much time talking to me? She wouldn't call me at all for the first month, but ever since I started ignoring her she calls all the time.

All I want to know is how does this girl really feel about me? Sorry for being vague, but I'm not going to get that answer out of her right now by asking her. I for one wouldn't want to talk to someone if I had no desire to be with them.
    one_life Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Oct 1, 2005, 05:27 PM
    Start dating and see what's happens
    Bicho Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 02:59 AM
    I think she wants to get back with you but wants it to come from you. She has changed her life style may be to feel better and get over you or to make you notice her and feel something about it... ask her why bla bla.. Just keep on talking to her and u'll find out.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 05:09 AM
    You need to cut ties with this girl, she is playing with your emotions and knows you still want her back. She will continue to treat you like a yo-yo for as long as you let her. Stop picking up her calls, don't text her or call her back, go complete no contact with her or you will always be on this forum second guessing her every move with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My old girlfriend... [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this girl liked me 4 about a year and I had 2 turn her down so many times but when I finally asked her out and liked her back she dumped me after a few weeks I think maybe a month now I think the reason she doesn't like me is cause she likes the fact that I like her and if she did decide...

No Girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a girlfriend for nearly 3 years, and I'm only 16. When I was youner I used to have a girlfriend all the time, I used to be able to go and ask the girl out to her face, then I started asking my friends to ask them for me, but now I daren't even do that. I guess that I'm scared of being...

Ex Girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 16 , and I reside in Delaware, two years ago, I met this girl , when we first met, we didn't really talk, then we became real good friends, and eventually sparked a relationship and it lasted a good 9 months. We was real young and I remember she wanted us to get married and I grew...

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

Just saw ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I just went to the going away party of my ex girlfriend's best friend. We were together for 2 years when she decided that she wanted a break. That was 7 months ago and now I miss her a heap. She is so beautiful but I just can't seem to flirt with her, even though I have no trouble flirting with...

View more questions Search