Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2005, 10:06 AM
    Help me please do u think he still likes me?
    Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.but we still talk sometimes and I just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end I have I still love you a lot!. and his name he read it and was like why do you still like me and I said I donno I just do and he was like you can't find anyone else and I said no I can but whenever I go out with them I just end up thinking about you and so I break up wit them and then he said o and asked me if I was going to da festival and I said yes and he told me he wanted me to meet a few people tonight and so I said OK.but I donno I still really like him but by how our conversation went do you think he still likes me or do you think he just likes me as a friend??
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2005, 04:03 PM
    Honesty
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought i lied to him but really i didnt.but we still talk sometimes and i just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end i have i still love you alot!!...and his name he read it and was like y do you still like me and i said i donno i just do and he was like you can't find ne one else and i said no i can but whenever i go out with them i just end up thinkin bout you and so i break up wit them and then he said o and asked me if i was goin to da festival and i said yes and he told me he wanted me to meet a few ppl tonight and so i said ok.but i donno i still really like him but by how our convo went do you think he still likes me or do you think he just likes me as a friend???

Speak the truth, and ask the same of him. One must be able to trust one's partner.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2005, 04:05 PM
    I don't think I would ever send a penny to any website based in Russia. I avoid the .ru domain like the plague.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

How to no if an ex boyfriend still likes you [ 6 Answers ]

How can u tell if your ex boyfriend still likes you

Who Likes Softball [ 3 Answers ]

Softball is my favourite game, I love it heaps. What about you? :)

This means she like me better than likes me right. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so for about 4 months now I'm been going out with this girl. The thing is I had to lie to her parents and she as to lie to her parents about my name. Cause they found out that I took her and her friend somewhere to have a drink. Where all minors, anyway the other girl blabbed her mouth and...

If she likes me or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if this girl likes me Here it goes I know this girl scence 6th grade, now I am a Junior In high school. I talked to her during that time and we became friends, and than we went into middle school and it was the same story, we really were school friends, I...

View more questions Search