Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbi-melissa Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:24 AM
    She is such an idiot
    I've had such a bad day! This girl in my collage class is so irritating, she constantly goes on about herself and doesn't really care about anyone but herself, she is also very why and selfish, there also another girl who is really sweet when she's by herself but as soon as she's with the why girl she turns nasty. Today the why girl was saying about how she recently had her phone stolen (ive heard that story about 5 times today from her) and a song came on the radio in class that reminds me of my boyfriend who recently left for the navy and I welled up a little bit but didn't cry, I didn't think anyone had seen me but she did and later on I heard her ask the sweet/nasty girl why it was that I have to attention seek all the time! I was shocked but didn't say anything, why is it that she goes on for days about her precious phone and I haven't said anything about my boyfriend and IM the one that's attention seeking?? The thing is, on occasions she can be really nice and get along with everyone...
    Does anybody know someone like this and how have they cured their problem person?
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jun 21, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I think you should just ignore her, you can't talk to her and tell her to change, but you can ignore her, and if she says your attention seeking mabey you should tell her "at least losing my cell phone isnt the only thing about myself to talk about" but that's only if she does that again. If you show her you don't care she won't either.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 22, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Be the Bigger Person. Let It Go.

You're obviously more mature than she is, so why affiliate yourself or waste your breathe on someone like that?

***Go on n' Brush Your Shoulder Off***
    SoonToBeMumOf5 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2007, 11:07 AM
    There is always a girl like this in everybodys class but like victoria said.. just let it go and be the bigger person. Don't give her the attention she's seeking, ignore her.

Good luck x
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Aug 8, 2007, 11:16 AM
    There's one in everyone's school, neighborhood, life. You KNOW she's the self-centered one, you KNOW she's the silly one, you KNOW she's the attention seeker who can't shut up about herself for one minute for fear people may forget about her... so why sweat it? Be nice and polite to her, no matter what and you will always walk away the better person. As far as the girl who is nice but hangs with her anyway, she's a follower, not a leader, she allows others to think and say for her, right or wrong, don't be concerned about her either. Don't let anyone hear you talking badly about either one of them or you'll be grouped in that bunch as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Room-mate issues (has anyone lost their village idiot) [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a room-mate. We all moved into our home at the same time. The roommate is not on the lease. My boyfriend took him in because the guy has had a rather large streak of bad luck; however the condition was that he must get himself established so that he can move out on his own....

I'm such an idiot [ 8 Answers ]

OK well most of you know about my situation with my ex. I just talked to him after not talking to him for about a week and I was disgusted by what he was doing. He was over to this girl maria's house. Before we broke up he told me that he thought she was hot and that he would deff. Do things with...

Uploading files-- I feel like an idiot, but... [ 1 Answers ]

Can't learn unless you ask-- I can't upload files (word, text, etc... ) into a web site- or anywwhere - have to use copy and paste --- hassle because some will only take keyboard (cntrl c,. ) , some from file menu up top, some right click. Am very frustrated. PLEASE HELP! --- Thanks

Have I got idiot written on my forehead? [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 25yr old female. Recently went on a (rare) date with a guy. Went really well. Had quite a lot in common with him. He said we could go out again. Since, he just makes working late an excuse. Haven't heard from him in a week. Then at weekend, was happy as met a different guy, who gave...

Outlets not working, idiot needs help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, we have a rather new house (3 years) and one day the outlet on our kitchen island stopped working. I checked the other outlets around the kitchen and found out that there was another one that was not working. After asking around I was told to check the following things in this order:...

View more questions Search