Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awierenga831 Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jun 7, 2007, 07:53 PM
    I was raped.
    In my last relationship
    My boyfriend was very abusive from the start.
    Choking me.
    Hitting me if I didn't do what he said.
    And raping me...
    I don't know what to do from here.
    I told my friend.
    And he just went and told people that I was having sex.
    Now I'm stuck in this big mess...

Did I deserve it?
    :(
    When he was confronted about it he lied and said it wasn't true.
    I don't know what to do.
    Im 15 years old...
    I just thought id add that because someone asked my age last time...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Well at 15 any sex you have, even if you agreed to it would be rape.

You report it to the police, and make sure a person like this goes to jail.
    No one deserves to be abused, but they also have a responsibility to report it and get out and away from it.

So report this to the police, a school couselor, a doctor, a minister and more.

If the rape was without protection get to a doctor at once for a check for all sorts of STD's
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Sweetie, no one ever deserves to be hit, raped or treated badly. You did NOTHING to deserve this.

It is very good that you got out of this relationship. Forget what he says, you know the truth. Right?

What to do from here? Well, stay single. You don't need a boy to make you complete. Learn to love and respect yourself. Remember how he treated you and use that as a learning tool so that you don't fall into that trap in the future.

Yes you are young, and that is good. It means you have PLENTY of time to learn.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Did you ever report this to the police? You would have been sent to the ER for an exam. You could have had charges brought against this boy. He is abusive. You can report him. You do not have to be stuck in this mess, as you call it.

You did not deserve to be raped. I do not know of any girl that does deserve that. Where are your parents on this? Or can't you tell them?

You asked what you can do? You can break up with this guy. His abuse of you is not going to go away. He knows he is getting by with treating you like this and it is going to get worse. To the point of great physical harm to you, possibly death. I am serious here. Abusive boys turn into abusive men. You keep staying with him and your life will be an endless misery. There are only so many times you can explain a bruise on your arm, or a black eye, or twist marks on your body. What happens if you get pregnant?

There is help out there for you. Call the police or a women's shelter or talk to your minister or school counselor. A neighbor even, if your parents are not there for you.
    Here is a toll free number to call about abuse - 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
    Here is their website: National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY) - Break the silence, make the call.

There is a new National Teen Dating Abuse hotline that just started. Here is the information: Teens and parents anywhere in the country can call toll free, 866-331-9474 or log on to the interactive Web site, loveisrespect.org, and receive immediate, confidential assistance. In addition to a toll-free phone line, loveisrepect.org will be the first interactive dating abuse website, staffed by trained advocates, where teens can write and immediately get assistance in a one-on-one private chat room.

Help is out there. Take some control over your life and make the call.

Jun 7, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Me and him arnt together anywmore.
    I finally broke up with him.
    It was some time ago.
    Not long.
    But I mean.
    Its over.
    I still have to see him...
    Its horrible...
    School.
    Thank you all for your help!

:]]

Thank you so much!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
    You aren't together anymore? Really? Are you being totally and completley honest with us?

The reason I ask is because your other post says that you can't stop having sex, that you are still with your boyfriend.

Now, we don't like it when kids play games with us here. Rape is not something to be crying out one minute then you can't get enough sex the next minute.

Time to come clean and tell the truth.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 7, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I agree with J_9

Your other post say the opposite of rape.
    What's going on here?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 27, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Did I deserve it?
    No one deserve that kind of treatment, and you should empower yourself by making sure he can't do it to you again, or anyone else. Reports this, and get help for yourself.

Jun 27, 2007, 09:09 AM
    This post is about my ex boyfreind.
    The rape was 2 1/2 yrs ago.
    The other post is about my current boyfriend.
    I wouldn't ever lie or play games about something like this.
    You don't joke about rape.
    lleas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:53 PM
    Ok I'm going to say this sweetie do not worry about it. I am going through the same thing and I'm 15 too. Its not as easy as just don't do it. You have to believe in yourself and talk to your partner about it. It won't just go away. Its a lot easier to say I will stop than to do it.
    itgetsbetter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2011, 08:09 PM
    If your boyfriend or ex boyfriend did this you should turn him in because that stays with you forever. I would know. It is a scar that will make you cry yourself to sleep that will just shoot up at random times and you won't know what to do it you don't turn that person in. Sometimes you will feel the pain. A lot of times you will have lots of dreams about it. Especailly when it first happens. Stay strong and don't make people feel sorry for you because a lot of the times people won't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Before I get RAPED [ 8 Answers ]

:( Before I ask you all this I have to give you some info.I hve known this dude since I was like 10 yrs. His sister my best friends . They are like my second family. One day in December I slept over at her house. It was me, her ,the brother, and our guy friend.well me and my friend went to bed in...

Date Raped girlfriend Keeps in touch with Exes and old hookups. Confused. [ 28 Answers ]

This question is a bit convoluted, but Im confused and really glad to have found this site. I need objective, frank answers about a few issues Im having. All feedback is really appreciated. Background: We are both in our mid/late 20s. We love each other. Dating for over 1 year, have discussed...

My girlfriend was raped. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I am 16 and my girlfriend is 15. We have been dating for 6 months now. Well the reason why I joined this thing is to get a little advice about something really serious. Well yesterday night my girlfriend told me she was raped about 1-2 months ago. She told me exactly who did it and where he...

My adult daughter was raped [ 10 Answers ]

My daughter just had a nervous breakdown at the age of 21 as a result of the realization that she had been raped around the age of 5-7 by her male cousin. She spent 1 1/2 weeks in the Psych Department at a local hospital. Now, for the first time in years, she is back home with us. As much as I'm...

View more questions Search