Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten girl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:27 PM
    My friend been raped and I want to know if she is a virgin?
    MY FRIEND haded a sleep over with her friend hause and her friend was sleeping in her bed with her his brother was sleeping in the other bed my friend was sleeping and his brother tuch her and he RAPED HER .

HELP ME Please.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2012, 07:36 PM
    You need to know what happened... how far it went.. if it went all the way to starting to have sex.. then she's not. It has to be more than just touching her.
    kitten girl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You need to know what happened....how far it went..if it went all the way to starting to have sex..then she's not. It has to be more than just touching her.
    Thanks for your help
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 07:49 PM
    The definition of virgin;

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...2tKmVRjb0pxHNQ

See number 1. A person that's never had sexual intercourse.

I guess we'd have to know you're definition of rape. If this person just touched her, but didn't force her to have sexual intercourse, then that's not rape. Rape is forcing someone to have intercourse. Just touching, is molestation.

If she was molested, then yes, she's still a virgin. If she was raped then she's not.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 07:52 PM
    ... and let me add... whether she was raped or molested, this should be reported.
    Pets Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 07:52 PM
    I want to add.

If she was raped then I don't understand why her status is important. She may not physically be a virgin, but she didn't consent to have sex, and the fact that she's not physically a virgin shouldn't be held against her.

When she chooses to have sex for the first time, and it's consensual (she agrees to have sex), then I doubt anyone would have a problem with her saying it's her first time, because it really would be.
    Pets Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    ...and let me add....whether she was raped or molested, this should be reported.
    I should have added that, seeing as I've been in both shoes. I was molested, and raped. Two different people, and many years apart. I didn't report either. I should have.

What was done to her, even if it was just touching, is wrong! No one has a right touch you unless you consent to it. Even then, depending on your age, it may be illegal.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 1, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Technically she's not a virgin.

This doesn't matter as much as the fact that she's just been abused, and needs you to be there for her as a friend. It's an incredibly tough time that I've seen two of my very own friends go through.

I edited the post, as if this were me I wouldn't want my name, even first, posted relating to what happened.
    jazzas Posts: 38, Reputation: -3

Jan 12, 2013, 03:51 AM
    Tell your parents on him or cops as he will do the same again to the next girl that stays there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband want to adopt my 2 kids they want to as well [ 4 Answers ]

The raal father is not around and he don't call or visit we went to court for visitations but he does not show up when we went to court he agree to give me the full custody of my 2 children as long as he knows their home address the court made him pay child support that's all we know about him can...

Am I a virgin if I was raped? [ 5 Answers ]

This is really hard to talk about... Two years ago, at summer camp, I was raped by my friend. We were playing are you nervous and I never got nervous, and he knew that. He also knew that I had a crush on him. He suggested that we go somewhere else and I said yes. Before I could sit down, he...

Are you still a virgin if you've been raped? [ 28 Answers ]

Imagine you met a 21yr old girl you started to like. After a few weeks she tells you she's a virgin, then she tells you she got raped (while she got drugged) a few years ago and this is partly the reason why she haven't had sex yet. How would you react to this? And in what ways would you think...

View more questions Search