Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigboy222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 07:19 PM
    My girlfriend needs space. What should I do?
    When your girlfriend ask to have some space to focus on herself and family because they are sick, and she has no time for are relainship, but she still loves me and has feelings. Also said its not permitted. I feel that I should be there for her to help, and comfort her. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Do as she says, as she doesn't want you there to support, and comfort her, and it will cause problems. Back off and see if she calls you when she needs you. Otherwise, leave her alone.

Sounds like your girl friend has demoted you to he fiend zone, so back away gracefully and keep your dignity and self respect, and don't make a pest of yourself. Maybe she will miss you, maybe she won't.
    myownopinion Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2012, 05:29 PM
    I agree if you really love her you will give her space and when she needs you she will come to you. But make sure this relationship is a little serious because you don't want to be "played" or on the rebound. Go with your gut feeling. You know her better than anyone of us reading your question. A sick family does sound legitimate but however I would want my boyfriend the most for support. But then again every person is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend needs space, what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have ben dating for exactley ten months, we just got back from the beach and three weeks later she said to me:i want to be single and I want space and I need to know who I am, I don't want to have to rely on you for all my hapiness because her family and friends always expected...

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Girlfriend Wants Space.. . Help [ 75 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been with each for on an off 2 an half years. We spend a lot of time with each other and share lots of things in common, our relationship bar a few issues was extremely healthy, we both love each other, care for each other, both faithful and have lots of laughs, she's my...

Girlfriend Says She Needs Space [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating a great girl for the past 9 months. We are both 33 and are looking to get married soon and start a family. We are very compatible and have never really had a big fight. We moved to a different town where she could advance her career and receive a huge increase in her salary....

Girlfriend wants space [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, We have been seeing each other for nearly 3yrs, Im at uni but finish in few months but she has worked in the city for most of this time so are used to not seeing each other. Ive always been q.bad with jealousy and it came to a head at Xmas when I got upset at her doing shots and getting on...

View more questions Search