Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousdude Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Feb 22, 2012, 11:43 PM
    I Need Advice On A Girl
    So I met this girl over the weekend. And she seems nice and she's really pretty. She has 2 kids. But I don't mind. I've been texting her. But, sometimes she stops texting me. I think maybe because I think I say something dumb on accident or something. I'm thinking of not texting her today to give her some space. But, I don't want her to think that I'm not interested in her. Right now we're just friends. And maybe she doesn't even know I like her, because we just met. But... I'd like to date her.

Should I text her today? Or give her some space and not text her for a day or two? And what should I talk about with her? How can I get to know her? How long should I wait to ask her out?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2012, 12:12 AM
    How about getting to know her first? You just met, why such high expectation over someone you know nothing about? Take a chill pill, be friends, get to know her, and then see if she is actually your type.
    scipioafricanus Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 12:32 AM
    Very Simple. If the nature of the communication with her mirrors the you post, the you've already messed up mate. Live the moment, don't analyze it. Hope it helps.
    scratchNmyhead Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 05:47 PM
    People over think and over analyze texting.. try picking up the phone and call her. She may not be a big texter! Ask her to dinner! Shouldn't be too worried about especially if you just met her
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 12:41 AM
    She has two kids, so ask her out voice to voice and tell her you will spring for the baby sitter. I don't understand texting, but if you can text you can call right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl Advice [ 1 Answers ]

So I was dating this girl and we were serious and then she left to live over seas for the summer... Before we ever started dating she already had this plan set up... So I was OK with it... However things changed and when she came back it was just not the same... We tried to work on it but she was...

Need some advice about a girl. [ 5 Answers ]

So this girl and I have been hanging out for about a month. We've gone on a couple dates, and we've really hit it off. We talk a lot, and it seemed like everything was going great. We call each other babe/baby, but we're not like "going out". So the other day, she tells me that she slept with her...

Girl advice [ 15 Answers ]

All right. This might be long. I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, well she broke up with me. At first it sucked ***. But then I realized that she was a horrible person to me and that I deserve better. She hooked up with the guy I was having issues with her hanging with 3 days...

Need advice about a girl I know [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, its been awhile since I've been here. I'm sure all you regulars remember me with the psyco ex (wildcat21 etc.)... neways this is my situation. This girl I know from high school, over the yrs we've seen each other around at college or on the bus and talked when we did run into each other. I was...

UK Girl needs some US advice! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey People, I live in the UK and the products we got here is very limited. Anyway I was using a product called 21 days fade cream http://www.21days.net/product_fadecream.htm My face was always a uneven colour and darker than the rest of my body, the cream I was using worked yeah so I stopped but...

View more questions Search