Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattvit Posts: 73, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 06:31 AM
    Need advice about a girl I know
    Hey, its been awhile since I've been here. I'm sure all you regulars remember me with the psyco ex (wildcat21 etc.)... neways this is my situation. This girl I know from high school, over the yrs we've seen each other around at college or on the bus and talked when we did run into each other. I was attracted to her but never really tried anything because considering the situation that we knew each other from way back and I guess the "friend" term applies. We were never close though. 2 yrs ago, I went over to help her with school work, went for coffee after but after that nothing happened. We have ran into each other since from time to time. Its been awhile since I've seen her and coincidentally we saw each other at the gym lastnite. We didn't talk much, just hi how's everything kind of talk. Now here is the deal, I still find myself attracted to her and want to have something with her. I don't know why but with this girl its like I don't know what to do. If it was anyone else I would have all the right moves and ways, but I'm "blocked" with her. Its strange but this is the only girl I always bump into. She graduated and I haven't yet, so we won't see each other around anymore. You guys please give me advise on how to approach this and maybe start something. Thanks
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2006, 07:00 AM
    If you want to pursue it.. go for it. What's stopping you!
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Sep 1, 2006, 10:02 AM
    You Know What To Do!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2006, 04:01 PM
    Frankly, I'm not sure there's anything to be started here. It doesn't sound like you really know each other very well, just casual acquaintances. You don't see each other very often. It sounds like your lives are on distant paths. You can maybe call her and ask her on a date if you like and see how she responds. If you're successful then just take it from there real slow and easy.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Sep 1, 2006, 05:10 PM
    I would listen to the "blocked" part of you and not pursue... instincts can be uncanny in their accuracy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Advice for girl in lust! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi guys You gave me such good advice on my own situation I hope its OK if I post a question for my sister who has asked me for my opinion! She's likes this guy a lot I don't want to give her the wrong advice! SHe met this guy about 6 months ago and they hit it off, great chemistry, she said...

UK Girl needs some US advice! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey People, I live in the UK and the products we got here is very limited. Anyway I was using a product called 21 days fade cream http://www.21days.net/product_fadecream.htm My face was always a uneven colour and darker than the rest of my body, the cream I was using worked yeah so I stopped but...

View more questions Search