Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 25, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VADawg
    I just want to call to find out what happened...but on the other hand, I really don't even want to know. I'm more upset today than I was last night. I think if I did get ahold of her I'd just start going off on a tangent. Maybe it's best I just forget about it all and do my own thing. If she really wants to contact me, she can be a big girl and do it.
    Now you've got it!
    Leave her alne and get on with your life.
    VADawg Posts: 92, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Somebody on another forum I post at said this:

all I'm saying is it seems you are reading a lot into a setting on myspace, which is something you don't even use that often. I would view it as you should be pissed that she wants guys to think she is single more than you're broken up. I think you are overreacting, and you need to send her a text message that states "sorry i didn't call yesterday, i didnt feel well. wanna _________." that will get you all the information you desire.

Stop playing out scenarios until you know what the **** is going on. If she responds you're broken up, then you act like nothing happened.
    I don't really agree... but I guess it could be possible. I haven't called her yet.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 08:43 PM
    His opinion is valid. But I don't think you are overreacting. There is a lot more going on in this relationship then just a changed setting on myspace. I sort of viewed this situation as "the straw the broke the camel's back".

I don't think you need to go crawling back to her. You're not happy. Regardless of what you should think in regards to her myspace there is so much more at hand.
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I don't think so either. If she really was still together with me, then why wouldn't she call me? I'd think she would find it kind of odd that I hadn't called her for the past two days and would want to find out. Put all this on top of her acting distant and making up excuses not to hang out for the past week and I'd say we are broken up.

I really just want to end this situation once and for all though. I need to call her tomorrow and get some things straight.
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Her mom called me today and left me a message saying that she'd just drive her to school tomorrow and she wanted to let me know. I called back about 5 minutes later and no one was picking up. This is just getting too messed up for me. I think I'll leave a message saying something like... "Hey, this is VADawg. I got your message and that's fine, but I'd like to know what's going on with this situation. I really have no clue. So, if someone can call me back, that'd be nice."

I am really getting sick of these games.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 12:15 PM
    I wouldn't even call her. I think deep inside you know what the deal is. If there was something there, she would have called you instead of her mother.
    Just be done with it. Go on with your life. Sounds like she has. And if she hasn't, she is taking you for granted and you don't deserve that.
    Leave the girl alone. Don't call don't write, don't go out of your way to even speak to her.
    Be done with it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 05:23 PM
    It sounds as if she cannot even be mature enough about this situation to official end things with you. She just changed her status on myspace and your relationship was then done. All I can say is be glad to be rid of someone who thinks so low of your relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 05:32 PM
    but I'd like to know what's going on with this situation. I really have no clue.
    Please have nothing to do with this immature female, You already know what the deal is, as of now you are single and free. Don't call her dude, or you show your weakness to her, and by moving on you show your strength. She wants you confused and angry, and calling her. Time NOT to give her what she wants.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Maybe she just wants a little break and time to herself. My boyfriend used to be that way to me and we were forced to take a break and now he has changed so much for the better
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 06:33 PM
    She just sent me a message on myspace basically saying that I'm the sweetest guy in the world but we just aren't going to work out. That she'd like to remain friends and we are better off as friends. She also added that she knows it's bad to do it online but didn't give a reason why she's doing it that way.

Why she couldn't call and tell me this is beyond me. Should I even respond back?
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 06:43 PM
    She couldn't call and tell you that because she's immature.

Tell her you figured as much and that's fine. That's the end of it.
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Its going to be a lot harder on you probably if you were just friends because your going to still talk to her a lot and know everything that's going on with her. If you think you can work things out, try. If not you should probably leave her alone for a little while and if you mean that much to her she'll come back to you once she realizes it. I think she just needs time to decide what she really wants.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Why she couldn't call and tell me this is beyond me.
    You expect too much of her obviously,
    Should I even respond back?
    No, and you can't be friends. Forget her and just HEAL from this ordeal.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 07:13 PM
    She just continues to show you the type of person she is and you continue to not want to see what is plain as the nose on your face. GF does not want you anymore. Don't call her. Don't respond to her, don't speak to her.
    Leave her alone, she is so not worth it.
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 07:44 PM
    I sent her a message back because I felt I had to. I basically told her I felt the same way and wouldn't mind being friends, but I was pissed that she didn't call. Then she removed me from her friends list and under mood on her page it says amused.

So yeah, I'm officially done with her. I guess she likes seeing me go through pain.
    nickigomez1989 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 07:47 PM
    For the past week or so my girlfriend hasn't called me at all. I've had to do all the calling. I've tried to make plans to do stuff and she's been making up excuses. I really don't know what's going on because I did nothing wrong. Things seemed great the last time we met up. I haven't seen her since Sunday and I kind of miss her, and she is supposedly busy all weekend. Even when I called her earlier today I heard her groan in the background like she didn't even want to talk. We talked about her staying over night at my house on school nights and today she said she was just joking around. It seemed like she was serious back then...but now it's a joke? Yeah...

I've been nothing but good to her. I don't get what her problem is. Sometimes I wonder if she's just keeping the relationship going because we're going to the same school in the Fall and I'm offering to drive her everyday. I don't know why she'd act distant because she's the one that wanted to get back together 2 weeks ago in the first place. I don't know what to do.
    How old are you guys ?

And how long have you been dating ?
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 07:48 PM
    You shouldn't be friends with her then. Friends don't hurt friends. Tell her that. That's what I told my boyfriend when he wanted to just be friends and I was hurt by it
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 08:03 PM
    I sent her a message back because I felt I had to. I basically told her I felt the same way and wouldn't mind being friends, but I was pissed that she didn't call. Then she removed me from her friends list and under mood on her page it says amused.

So yeah, I'm officially done with her. I guess she likes seeing me go through pain.
    Good for you. Now I'll say it once again. "Be done with it. Leave her alone"
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Your probably better off with out her. If she loved you she wouldn't do this
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Yeah its probably for the best. You don't need someone like her in your life. I had a feeling that this would not end with you guys being friends. Like I said just be glad that this immature person is out of your life and you can now move on and make some new friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search