Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by satishphour View Post
    ok, and what if i wnat to talk to her.............. that we both are right at our part, and its just because of situations, we have to break up... and there must be some way out for this kind of situation....... we have to give one more chance to our relation ship/...........please advice me
    If the relationship is over, and you you want to be with her but all she can offer you is friendship; then you need to break contact! For your own sake. The situation is what it is, as long as you can't change the circumstances surrounding the break up then you really need to find away to move on... to work through what ever emotional trauma/stress/hurt this has caused you and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it right to become friend after breakup? [ 2 Answers ]

I love my girl friend too much... but some day ago she told me that she don't want keep lover relation with me... she don't love me now... but also she don't want to live me... so she wnt from me that I becme her friend... But I can't become his friend... I can't hide...

Breakup with friend [ 3 Answers ]

How do you explain to a friend that you have broken the relationship with another mutual friend (all women) without going into details or bad-mouthing?

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

View more questions Search