Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chanchito73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Does she really forgive me?
    My qestion is I have been dating this girl for about a year now and we love each other,or so I believe we do.. I say this bcase the othe night I pulled her hair and I punched her leg during a fight.. it was a fight she didn't even start... she says she forgives me bt I can't seem to forgive myself.. its like I don't know why I did it<she had been married for 10 years to a very,very physically and emotionall abusive man who she stated to me would even forve her to have sex 6 or 8 times a day!. shes got 4 kids and for the most part is a warm<loving,kind generous person... I js understand why I reacted to her like that<she has habit of ignoring me and stuff if I have smthing I want to get off my chest and talk about before a fight breaks out,but she will ignore me and only wants to talk when I've gotten past watevr it is that I initially wanted to discuss.. I get sooooo frstrated... a cople things also... she used to be a stripper from 17 till 19... she says she didn't really like doing it and it made her feel skanky, but the thing is right before I met her she started again like four times only... this was after 10 yrs of not doing it... I don't know wats happening to me,I love her and we have so much fb together,bt do you guys think she really forgives me or is she just stringing me along since I do provide half the bills and stuff?? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 10:06 AM
    You're dating a married partially retired stripper? I think you need to be asking a different question rather than just "does she forgive me?"
    xxtwincambabyxx Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 12, 2008, 10:39 AM
    I don't think you should be with her.you can find better than this woman.
    xxtwincambabyxx Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 12, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Yes I think she is only using you.you don't need her and its time to move on.
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

Mar 12, 2008, 01:01 PM
    People who have been in abusive relationships tend to get into more abusive relationships. Maybe you should take a step back and realize hitting your woman or pulling her hair is NOT COOL! Get yourself some counseling!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtwincambabyxx
    i dont think you should be with her.you can find better than this woman.
    What? He hit her, not the other way around.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 01:30 PM
    How... old... are you?

There are SO many things wrong with this:

She told you she doesn't like stripping but she did it again

You guys fight all the time

You PUNCHED her and PULLED HER HAIR (that, buddy... is domestic abuse)

And... you're worried about whether she loves (forgives) you?

... you should be worried about going to therapy to fix your problems... and SHE should be worrying about whether you really love her.

... what's the world coming to?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Sneezy - It really is a messed up world, isn't it?

I don't care what she does to earn money, the fact remains that the OP physically hurt her. I think she should be the one asking for advice.

I also agree with the therapy, the OP should definitely find some help for his problem with violence.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 06:54 AM
    You both are dysfunctional, and need all the help you can get. I pity the children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I forgive her? [ 2 Answers ]

So this a question about my MIL, my husband and I just found out we are expecting our first baby together. We both have daughters from previous marriages, his lasted 1 year mine only three months. His daughter is 12 mine is 8. So this whole baby thing is like brandnew for us all over. But there are...

I can't forgive them [ 8 Answers ]

A while back My girl and I moved in with her mother and step father. They both don't really like me... well actually... they don't like me at all. The only reason they let us move in was because of our son being small and my mom could not afford the heating bill. Anyway, I never felt welcome in...

How do I forgive him? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend told my parents I was gay the night I broke up with him. They had NO clue I was anything but straight. I gave him the excuse that I was gay but really I have had no lesbian experience at all (I am 20). I broke up with him because he has a serious health issue which I now have...

View more questions Search