Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDB_2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 01:23 AM
    I think I am pregnant
    Hello,

I have had unprotected sex in Jan. and ever since then my body hasn't been feeling the same... For instance my sleeping has been harder ( I usually sleep on my stomach but it hurts when I try), I have the hicups and burp a lot for no reason at all, lower back pains, pains sometimes on my side closer to my hip bone, these head aches from no where that feel like I fell down a flight of stairs, feeling like I have to vomit, and dizziness... Now the kicker is with all these symptoms they may sound like symptoms for starting your period or whatever, but I have never had those symptoms before ever... and the other kicker is that I have had my periods, they came late but I've had them... My question is Should I still take a Pregnancy test to verify that I am or I am not, and if so which test should I take (Urine or Blood)??
    xxtwincambabyxx Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 10, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Yes do take a test just to be positive and women can still get there pireod and be pregnant
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Mar 10, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Since the symptoms are present, there is a high probability the hormone can already be detected with a simple pregnancy test. If you don't want to spend too much money, wal-mart has an equate brand that works exactly as the more expensive. Compared to some that cost 14.00, about 3.00 for the store brand. The blood tests are was more expensive. Try the home test, you do show symptoms. It appears to me that you are, but of course I can't be sure, just my opinion. In case that you are don't forget to take folic acid and congratulations, many wemen never get a chance to give birth. From what I hear all the time, it is a gift and the most precious thing in the world.
    super mom Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2008, 08:11 AM
    So it's been a while now since you posted you'r question. I was just worndering if you've found out anything yet? Keep us posted and I wish you luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Pregnant again! [ 3 Answers ]

My couson is once again pregnant at 15! She lost her baby last time, she was so miserable, but she hopes she can keep this one healthy, she knows as well as I do she will be an awsome mother, she has people to support her, and I am supposed to be the godmother! It is a rape baby, but her ex(there...

Pregnant or not ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 days late on my cycle I have done many at home test and all have come up negative so I went to the dr on when 31 of October 07 and they did a pee test that also came up negative went to the dr Friday 2 nov because I had a clod and the also did a pee test that came back negative I am just...

Pregnant or not [ 3 Answers ]

I missed my period for this month.I went to the doctor because I had chylmedia and I had to take medicine for that so I asked her if the medicine had anythng to do with my period not coming on and she said no so she had me take a pregnany test there and it was negative.she said if it doesn't come...

View more questions Search