Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lost Soul 2008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 09:08 PM
    HowDo You Recover From A Break-Up?
    When your boyfriend did'nt want a relationship anymore but still loves you and wants to be single.He wants me to give him space and says he would try again when he's ready. :confused:
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 9, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Hun keep yourself bizi that's the best way to help you get over a lot of things bizi bizi bizi
    xxtwincambabyxx Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2008, 09:15 PM
    The same happened to me and I rang him constantly and annoyed him but we eventully got back and I have lernd don't let it bother you that much it will be very hard but try not to think of it and let him think you don't care and he will run after you

Mar 9, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Get anew hobbie,sewin,drawing,paintin,decorate,rearange your furniture,restore old furniture,go to the cinema with friends or to dinner or go and have afew but not to many drinks,join the gym,take up cycling,have afew dinner partys

And what reason did he give you? Or was that it he needs sum space

Mar 9, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Whoa you guys answered fast,thank you. But yeah he said he needed space. We been together for a year in a half. We're both 18

Mar 9, 2008, 09:54 PM
    18 is still young to be having along term serious relationship theirs abig world out their that you've not seen and sum things you have to do yourself like finding yourself and maybe your boyfriend just needs some time to find his self and to figure out what he wants from life and what he's going to do with his life I found myself at 18 asking myself the same questions,I was taking a lot of drugs,pills,coke,ket,acid,smokin pot,mushis,speed just to get away from all myproblems and worries.myauntie sent me aticket to visit myfamily in ireland I spent aweek with myfamily and while I was in ireland I had adream that I was running down atunnel I got to assign and across road left or right but the sign had no directions I woke up and asked myself what I wanted from life and myawnser to myself was I didn't no,I had to find myself,afew months went past and I was still asking myself questions then one mornin I woke up and decided to move to ireland I told all myfriends had drug partys for afew weeks I kissed mybestfriends goodbye and I found myself I'm not depressed anymore I don't take drugs anymore thanks to mykids and I have 2 wonderful boys and I have areally great boyfriend and anice house but if I had stayed I could have been dead now but it took me years to find myself and be happy for who I was who I no and new and except what life throws at me and deal with it best I can. It took me so long to find myself because I didn't really no what I was looking for the drugs clouded mymind and the person people thort I was and the person I thort I was wasn't really me at all but now I've eventually found me I'm glad I did and I'm glad it took me so long

Your boyfriend probably just needs abit of space to find himself and to figure out how he feels and what he wants from life give him afew days and if he doesn't ring you ,you ring him I hope this helps

Mar 9, 2008, 11:29 PM
    It really does help,thank you. I just know that I want to be happy by myself, I don't want to depend on anyone or anything for happiness. It is really hard to let go though. I don't know how to get over. Because there is a possibility that we might not get back together and I just don't want to think about him and just focused on myself,but it's really hard to get him off my mind when I know he should'nt be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I really recover? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in love once, and only once. The relationship was amazing. He paid attention, he was committed, and we didn't fight often but when we did we were always able to recover. Anyway, this relationship ended without warning almost 2 years ago. I was miserable. I struggled to stay above...

Recover disk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a recovery cd and I need to use it how do you use it?

Howdo I know? Lizard [ 1 Answers ]

hi I'm new to this so well anyway I've had my lizard (female leopard gecko) for 2 yrs in June and I my friend has given me a male leopard gecko (so they weren't a breeding pair) and I just want to know if she is pregnant because she is not eating and the fat from her tail has all gone and she has...

How to recover [ 3 Answers ]

How to recover my cancelled Yahoo id or Yahoo email... the email add is [email protected]

About recover [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my deleted data ( I delete the folder which is on other PC )

View more questions Search