Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    static_girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 12:32 AM
    Depression breaks me down, how about you?
    ? Its hard to explain but these feelings of depression are getting worse. I can't fight it much longer. I don't know what to do. I talk with a therapist and thus far has been kind of fifty fifty on if that's working or not. I'm medication but its making me DREAM about suicide now. Really realistic creapy dreams. Honeslty I've seen myself and other people attempt suicide at least like 10-15 times. That's weird. I can't stop thinking about slicing my wrists either. I'm sooooooo messed up right now I'm worried. I really need someone to help. Any advice will be great. Don't just say to get over it because if it were that easy HECK YEAH I would all ready be done and over it! I appreciate you guys taking the time tto read the! Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2008, 04:02 PM

Hi, static_girl!

I can definitely identify with you about depression, because I too suffer from it! If you're having side effects from medication, what I would advise doing is seeing the person who prescribed the medication to see if you could be prescribed something else instead.

If you would like to discuss with people here about what you think and the way that you feel, then we have some folks on this site who are great shoulders on which to lean who also give some very excellent advice.

I wish only the best for you!

Thanks!
    BeccaPaige Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, static_girl!

If you're having side effects from medication, what I would advise doing is seeing the person who prescribed the medication to see if you could be prescribed something else instead.
    Definitely!
    One, get new medication, but explain why you need it.
    Two, no matter how hard it gets, keep living. Things get hard way too often and if everyone just quite, a lot of good people wouldn't be alive.

The best of people go through the worst of times.

Keep talking to your therapist, and tell them EVERYTHING. Don't leave anything out, even the smallest detail. Depression is horrible, but not unbeatable.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 05:05 AM

I do hope that static_girl will return to here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Florida law regarding breaks and lunch breaks [ 17 Answers ]

I am searching for the law pertaining to Florida breaks and lunch breaks for at will employees. Thank you

How about this one?! [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I don't know the name or who sings it, but this guys talks about how jesse is a friend, then he sings, I wish I had jesse's girl, why can't I find a woman like that, like jesse's girl. Well that's all that I can remember, so if any can help me please do!!

I ask a about my father [ 2 Answers ]

His name is teodoros argriyos tsaropoulos he is greek he is the citizen of u.s.a I am his son and I am looking to one relation to found him

View more questions Search