Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FaLlEn_PrInCeSs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Too fast Too soon I should have known
    Me and this amazing guy have been dating for about 3 months and he keeps getting the feeling that we are rushing into things.Witch I really don't feel that way.We have already taken two breaks in our reasonship.Witch both of them breaks killed me.Now were right at the point were he wants too take anouther break.But I really don't want too.I've tried just being friends with him but I love him and just being friends kills me.I really need too know what too do.I'm really tired of him dumping me after we get close again.I really do love him and as hard as I try I just can't seem too get over him.What can I do! Help me!We don't have a problem with talking too each other and talking of our feelings and we really don't get too spend much time together.So what is so wrong with us dating?:(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 06:04 PM

Hi, FaLlEn_PrInCeSs!

How old are you and how old is he, please? Knowing about that right at the start here will be helpful for those of us who come along to advise you.

Thanks!
    FaLlEn_PrInCeSs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 06:54 PM
    I'm 15 and he is 16.I know that we both are at a young age but he really does mean a lot too me.
    dazzling Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2008, 07:00 PM

I know you think you love him. But unless he loves you back, it won't make a difference.

U need someone to love you like you love him, this pulling and pushing is damaging your emotions.

U should try to date other people and have fun. There are so many great guys out there that you need to go out as much as you can.

This way you can give him his space but you are not lonely.

What he is trying to do with this break, is trying to decide if you are the right one for him, he is probably daitng other girls.

U need to keep your eyes open and protect yourself & your feelings.

Good luck.
    viviannjohn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 08:24 PM

I no right now you aer feeling unappreciated da's normal.these dude doesn't love you because if he loves you why is he playing with your feelings I mean is not a crime to be in love in 15yrs am also 15 and I have also been in love.you should break free from him LET HIM GO.I know is difficult but you should try I know there is someone outthere who will appreciate your love.u try to make things work you played your part.go out there get to know pple and you will be surprise what you can see.remember one life to live so enjoy it while it last.have fun girl.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Dec 17, 2008, 12:19 AM

He is not dumping you by taking a break. He is just saying "hey this is going too fast for ME" and all you can really do is just accept it or be done with him.

So if I were you I would take a step back from this relationship and not get yourself too attached too quickly. He is obviously not looking for something that is going to be serious right now and he just seems to need his space. If he is not doing anything crazy like taking a break then seeing other girls I think you just need to accept it and take it step by step.

EDIT: Also just read your ages. You guys should be taking it slow and enjoying everything while it lasts and take some time to really get to know each other you have all the time in the world so like I said inch by inch and see where that gets you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

How fast is to fast [ 25 Answers ]

How fast is to fast to get married.. If two people have only known each other for 4 months and one lives across the country and the other on the other side. One just got out of a 3 yr relationship with a child. The women.

Is it fast or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Is 5.66 seconds for a 40 yard sprint fast or not?

How fast? [ 4 Answers ]

The lonely deputy sat and waited for hours. Finally, a car came speeding by. The cop pulled the car over and said, "I've been waiting all day for this." To which the young man said, "I got here as fast as I could.":D

View more questions Search