Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorrpeio Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 10:31 PM
    I need a GF
    Hello,
    You may seem it to be ridiculous but its true... I am boy, 22 now but yet have no girlfriend.:(

Now, As my education is completed and I am getting some free time, I am feeling void & strongly think that I need a girlfriend.

I even don't have any girl as a friend too.:confused:

Please help me!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2008, 11:48 PM

Hi, scorrpeio!

Are you a member of any clubs or social groups that might have people in them who would be men and women around your own age? If not involved in those sort of groups, would it be likely and possible that you could become involved in them?

Just some thoughts for you...

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2008, 01:21 AM
    Please give me the links of such clubs & forums
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scorrpeio View Post
    Please give me the links of such clubs & forums
    Check the good old phone book or do a Google search for what ever activities you enjoy and find an organization in your area. Heck, check into one of the online dating services like eharmony.
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 12:29 PM

That's very true about using the phone book and also just doing a Google search. If you would give us an approximate idea as to where you're located and the things in which you're interested, we might be able to help you in your search.

Thanks!

Dec 16, 2008, 02:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    That's very true about using the phone book and also just doing a Google search. If you would give us an approximate idea as to where you're located and the things in which you're interested, we might be able to help you in your search.

Thanks!

Thank you for help!

Well, I am from Pune city of India, working as software engineer. I am interested in only getting girlfriend to chat with her, romance, date with her that's all.
    As, I said I am feeling void in my life because of loneliness, I want to fill that up with the good girlfriend.

I have gone through eharmony site but got nothing there.

If you could do something for me, it will be of great use!!
    Thank you
    KagamiD Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 01:33 PM

One name helped me when I had problems finding a grilfriend "David DeAngelo" he sells e-books that start you off from the ground up (I mean from someone whose never even seen a girl:D to actually getting one interested in you) once you read and practice it the rest is up to you. Hope I helped.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 01:36 PM
    If you would give us an approximate idea as to where you're located and the things in which you're interested, we might be able to help you in your search.
    I think what he meant was that it would help if you could give us an idea of hobbies or things you like to do for fun. We know you're interested in finding a girlfriend, but we're trying to determine where you would go to do that.
    dazzling Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2008, 01:45 PM

Why don't u try and post an ad in Shaadi.com

U can also go through their profile of the avail women who have posted their maches.

But u will have to take the initiative.

Isn't their any women at school or work that u find attractive? Talk to her and ask her for coffee at lunch break.

U are engineer, right. So helpout one of female colleague, who is not married. That always makes an impresstion on a girl.
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Perfectmatch.com

Myspace.com

Chat rooms

Facebook.com

How about social groups or clubs? Sports maybe?

Good luck in your quest for love!
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
    Why don't u try and post an ad in Shaadi.com

U can also go thru their profile of the avail women who have posted their maches.

But u will have to take the initiative.

Isn't their any women at school or work that u find attractive? Talk to her and ask her for coffee at lunch break.

U are engineer, right. So helpout one of female colleague, who is not married. That always makes an impresstion on a girl.
    I really like the above post, and especially the line that I've now made bold. Initiative is the key word here.

Thanks!

Dec 17, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Thank you guys!!

I am visiting the sites you have mentioned here. I have made account to these sites also.
    I am in search now with taking the initiative.
    In due course of time if you come across other solution, please post here also.
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Hi, scorrpeio!

Are you a member of any clubs or social groups that might have people in them who would be men and women around your own age? If not involved in those sort of groups, would it be likely and possible that you could become involved in them?

Just some thoughts for you...

Thanks!
    One thing that I asked you right away was the above questions. The online thing is one thing, but what I was really wondering about was real, in-person opportunities that you might have that don't involve a computer or any other type of electronic communication.

Do you have those kinds of in-person social opportunities in which you could become involved in your own community?

You've also been asked some questions by other folks here, and I'm sure that they would also appreciate the courtesy of you answering them since they did take the time to respond to your original post.

Thanks!
    dazzling Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2008, 09:59 AM
    One thing that I asked you right away was the above questions. The online thing is one thing, but what I was really wondering about was real, in-person opportunities that you might have that don't involve a computer or any other type of electronic communication.

Do you have those kinds of in-person social opportunities in which you could become involved in your own community?

You've also been asked some questions by other folks here, and I'm sure that they would also appreciate the courtesy of you answering them since they did take the time to respond to your original post.

Thanks!
    Right on. :)

Dec 17, 2008, 10:55 AM
    @Clough

Let me tell you the problem in somewhat detail

The basic problem is I belong to INDIA where most of the girls think it is sin to talk to boys before marriage. Forget about girlfriend, here, situation is... even if you get girl as a friend consider you have got paradise.
    Only 10% of the girls want boyfriend others want hubby chosen by their parents for them

That's why I came to online dating solution.

Now I guess you have understood my problem.

I have taken the initiative not once not twice but thrice & every time insulted rudely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search