Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BatistaAutoTech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 10:43 AM
    My wife cheted and got pregnant.
    I have a wife and we have 4 children together I don't really love her but I wanted to stay because of the kids, But a few years ago she cheated and had a 5th child from an other man.
    I don't know what to do, What wold you do?:confused::mad:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 11:34 AM

Staying is not always what's best for the kids.
    If you can't work it out then it may be best thing to do is get out.
    If you do feel you need to leave the best thing to do is pay child support and be there for your kids for ALL visitations, school plays, etc... and keep up with issues such as medical and all important decisions concerning your kids.
    dazzling Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2008, 11:37 AM

U need to get a DNA test, to see if the last child is yours or not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 02:27 PM

And how many years has this gone on?
    mcjono Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 02:33 PM

Staying together for the children is not the best for all involved. You need to really decide if you love her and make some decisions on what you want. Are you sure the last child is not yours?
    1099669 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2008, 06:09 PM

I am recently divorced from my wife of 15 years. We have a daughter who is now 9 years old. I should have left 6 years ago, but was afraid to because of my daughter. I finally did, and was surprised to find that things worked themselves out. It was difficult but now I know it was the right thing to do. My daughter is definitely better off because of it.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 06:17 PM

You stated that you don't love her why? Is it due to her cheating and then having a child with someone else? How do you treat the child? Do you think this married is worth a try with counslling?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 11:01 PM

From the very little you wrote it sounds like you want out, and I have to tell you that I think you should leave. You in a loveless marriage, apparently supporting a child that's not yours and doing it for the other children, which is very noble, but what lessons are they really getting from this situation? To be unhappy and allow cheating? I'm sure you wouldn't want you children to go through this, yet by exposing them to this behavior they may very wll grow up believing this behavior is best for there lives as well. I would say move on, for them and for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get my wife pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got marriage on 16th jan-2006 but there is no pregnancy. I got my semen analysis test and my wife's harmones test and tubes test perfect. Doctor told me wait for one year. Now one year is almost finished but still there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Please give some guide lines foe me and...

Getting my wife pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 children, my wife has 1, but we can't seem to have one ourselves, we have tried everything poss could p.h. balance have anything to do with it?

Wife pregnant by another man [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and are finally going through our divorce. My wife was in rehab from 4/25/07 – 7/21/07. When we filed our paper work we put in the paper work that our kids could not be around anyone she came to know from rehab. The judge asked her if she was pregnant. She answered him by saying no. We...

Wife pregnant by another man [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Alabama. We have been separated for 7 months. During the separation, my wife became pregnant by another man. We have since reconciled. What are my rights? I have heard through a family friend that, in our state, if a baby is born into a marriage the baby is treated as the...

View more questions Search