Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bored987 Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Dec 6, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Should I wait for him?
    I know that this is probably a stupid question but there is this one guy that I like, I've known him for over a year and we are both prety shy. I think he knows that I like him and everyone says that he likes me too. Should I ask him out, or should I wait for him?
    Shorn9 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2008, 08:12 PM

Ask him out... He most likely wonders the same thing... jst take the first step.. u have nothing to loose!
    dazzling Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 6, 2008, 08:14 PM

Don't ask him out. But try to be friends with him and see how it goes. Men like the chase, they treat u badly when they know u like them and initiate the relationship, u do all the work for them.
    lisa45 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Go for it. Ask him out, Guys love to be asked out too. He will say yes, for sure. :)
    Shorn9 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2008, 08:30 PM

I would agree with dazzling to some point.. but you know him more than we do... you know if he is the kind to treat u bad... basically.. if you feel its worth the risk... take it.

Dec 6, 2008, 08:42 PM

I want to ask him out but I'm really shy I'm not sure what to say

And if this helps at all we are both 13

Dec 6, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorn9 View Post
    I would agree with dazzling to some point..but you know him more than we do...you know if he is the kind to treat u bad....basically..if you feel its worth the risk...take it.
    He is really nice, I know that he would treat me bad
    lisa45 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bored987 View Post
    he is really nice, i know that he would treat me bad
    Wait, you said he's really nice I know that he WOULD treat me bad, or wouldn't? If he would, then I suggest you be friends and then see if he asks you out. If he woujldn't, then it is normal for you to be nervous and shy especially at your age.. but girl, you have nothing to lose. You are still very young and will have a lot more chances at guys, so just do it. Ask him to a movie, ask him over your house to watch movies or a game, or do whatever you's like to do.

Good luck.

Dec 6, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa45 View Post
    Wait, you said he's really nice i know that he WOULD treat me bad, or wouldn't? If he would, then i suggest you be freinds and then see if he asks you out. if he woujldn't, then it is normal for you to be nervous and shy especially at your age.. but girl, you have nothing to lose. You are still very young and will have a lot more chances at guys, so just do it. Ask him to a movie, ask him over your house to watch movies or a game, or do whatever you's like to do.

Good luck.
    Sorry I meant to say he would NOT treat me bad
    concernedmom26 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Dec 6, 2008, 09:05 PM
    The guy sounds sweet and like a slow mover, its good you have known each other for a while now, if a relationship is formed it will have a strong foundation. I do think that one of you should do something if you ever want to move out of friend zone. Maybe you should say something like Mr. Man <--insert real name here... You know I really feel so secure with you, and I think you are such a great guy... this leaves time for him to say something from the heart, and then give him a velvety touching hug at some point.. and I hope that it goes like a love story from there.

Dec 6, 2008, 09:11 PM

Thanks, we are both going to be in the school play this week and then we are having th cast party at his house on Saturday maybe I will try talking to him then
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 6, 2008, 11:48 PM

There is no rush! Stay good friends with him. Eventually he will work up the courage to ask you out. If he's as sweet as you say, just be patient and everything will work out just fine.

You just need him to always think you might be interested. The only thing that could kill your relationship with him is if you two drift apart because he thinks you don't like him.

Dec 6, 2008, 11:55 PM

OK thanks

Mar 20, 2009, 09:49 AM

Just for anyone that might want to know he asked me out and we've been dating for about three months. Thanks again to everyone.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 20, 2009, 01:17 PM

Be an old fashioned girl and wait. Let the man make the first moves, it'll save you the agony of being rejected. Let the rejection be a male problem... us females have enough problems as it is just being a girl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait for her [ 2 Answers ]

I started dating my good friend's cousin roughly two months ago. We had met each other a few years before we actually started dating. My good friend, the cousin, my cousin, and I all lived together at that time. She was actually dating my cousin at the time and that is how I met her. I remember...

Should I just end it now or wait it out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my man for almost 4 years now and love him to death. :o I have mentioned to him on many occasions that I want to get engaged and have a family. We bought a house together nearly 2 years ago now so we are really committed in that sense. Today I said to him if we won the lotto I'd...

Should I wait? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello I've been going out with my girlfriend for nearly 8 months now, a few weeks ago we started to argue and it began to drag on. Recently she told me she wants to take a break and I know this is the right choice but my birthday is a week away and I don't want to face the outcome of the break. I...

How come he didn't wait for me? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy and I have always been attracted to each other, we dated a couple of times, the attraction was strong, but we never kissed or took it further because he had just relocated to a new country. 5 months later I have also moved to the same country (not because of him) but for a fantastic...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

View more questions Search